SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Best Prices. 48 Hours Flat. Print-on-Demand by Spreadshirt.

ToKens by Tei

I love the designs! I have been searching for a print on demand shop that has cool designs. So happy!

2020Tshirts

Love it! Its an amazing product. I will utilize it often! But the demand for 100 characters is unne

Ngophimanh

I ordered a sample product and they screwed it up. Simple graphic design on a bandana and they couldn't get it right. VERY DISAPPOINTED

JMO Energy Nutrition

App perfecta para ofrecer a tus clientes productos de calidad dándoles tu estilo personal. ¡Muy recomendada!

N$VNE

Please.. Switch RIGHT now. So let me start by saying, I started my brand in '13. I used Spreadshirt but it was manual so when orders picked up, I needed something automated. I then switched to Printful. Prices were higher but at least it was automated. That was good for awhile, but they've completely lost it. Sometimes customers orders will not ship for weeks, they make constant mistakes and the print quality is often poor. SPOD is that Spreadshirt backed plugin that i always wanted. The colors are AMAZING, the speed is phenomenal and the prices? man the prices. You won't believe it.

They're missing a bit of features for now, I hate that I can't customize inside labels or send custom packaging for orders that helps with branding, but they seen numerous updates per week, adding new items and features. The Roadmap is amazing and although it's not as shiny and sparkly as printful, it's worth the try. The old look and feel made me hesitate for awhile, but now that I've tried it, I'm so happy that I did. It's a great app and I'm proud to use it. Can't wait to grow with them

LJ-works

Awesome app love it makes designing shirts simple don’t matter if you have your designs or want to use some they have in the app love it

Meri Design Shop

This app is just so easy to use absolutely love it. Watch the tutorial and then start creating you designs. Easy!

ShareWorthyStories

I am new to the whole printing on Demand business but before I found SPOD, I used CustomCat and also Printify. While Printify is great, it is very pricey and CustomCat's printing and quality is second rate. So, I was force to search for quality merchandise at a reasonable price. I found that with SPOD. The shirts and prints are amazing quality plus production to shipping, to customer receipt is super zippy. I would definitely recommend this application especially since you can now edit products after they have been created. Kudos SPOD! Love it!

Cheeky Chum

I love the easeness of this app and their mock-ups. Hopefully they get more more than two mock-up models.

September 30, 2019

Hey there,

Thank you very much for the feedback. New mock-ups are currently with the photo team and we hope to get all products covered in more diversity. With >100 products, it will unfortunately take a while.

K. LaMoura Boutique

I've been using the app to improve my T-Shirt designs and it's working so far. I love the pre-set designs a LOT! Love the app and the ease of use.

September 30, 2019

We love to have you with us. Thank you for the nice words.