Excel‑like Product Manager

Excel‑like Product Manager

by Holest Engineering

Metafields editing, Excel import and export and bulk editing!

Worker4Nerf

The free version does not allow you to edit and save tags. This had so much potential but it doesn't let you even edit basic product information, you have to pay. There might as well not even be a free plan for this app. Wasted my time.

June 25, 2020

Hi,

on the Shopify app store app page there is an clear pricing plan description that states capabilities of the free version. Not sure why you would expect otherwise than stated there.

Thanks,

MATCH MUCH

what the fuck are you people doing? I just tried free trial and found your app was not suitable for my use, then uninstalled very soon within 3 days or so. But you guys charged me a full month and I don't know if you will keep charging me every month. Your behavior is just like thief, you know? Please stop stealing from me!

Captainbirthday

I was really excited about editing the titles of my 900 listings. I couldn't figure out how to upload the listings to my Shopify store. I watched all of the videos and read the tutorials. I contacted support. No one will get back to me. This app does not offer a free trial period. I paid for something I can't use.

Follow up: After, I left my review, I received this unprofessional message, "We see you complain that we don't respond. We don't have un-answered messages from you in our inboxes. If you need help you should write to us, not just fire negative reviews."

Then, they also responded to my inquiry ticket which I placed over a week ago in another message. They are disorganized.

Acglegend

Bad import experience, Waste my money

Mkstore2109

I only have 5000 SKUs, but this app is SO SLOW. Are these reviews fake?

I'm more upset that I WASTED MY TIME, trying to make it work.

Bowtiehouse Ua

I rent this app for import and export products with xls and csv files.
Unfortunately, this app does not work for import. I tried to contact with support but they did nothing. I just spend one day for preparing file for import and $6.99

Vapeamericainc Com

Nice idea, but didn't work for us. Constantly freezing.