Email Marketing and Paid Ads

Grow your store with Email Marketing, Paid Ads, Pop Ups & SMS

Free to install. External charges may apply.

NuttyBuddy

Time spent using app About 3 years

Springbot had been Great! I've been using them for the past 3+yrs and they have not only my helped my business grow, but also save money! Springbot is so easy and they have great customer service. I recommend Springbot to people all the time. You should definitely try them out.

VVS Jewelry

Time spent using app Less than a minute

Quickly installed/uninstalled app just to leave a review. These people do not stop calling my phone number. I've asked them numerous times to stop contacting me by phone or email. I'm not interested in any of their services nor will I ever be interested. Yet they continue to harass me over the phone. Unbelievable. Use their services at your own risk.

October 4, 2021

Hi VVS team,

We apologize for the ongoing contact from our team after you requested they stop. We have dealt with the situation internally, and have also placed your business on our Do Not Contact list. If you have any questions or further concerns, please reach out to us at contactus@springbot.com.

Belladaar

Time spent using app About 3 years

Love Springbot! I have been using them for years now and it has helped my business so much. It is so easy and they have great customer service. Definitely recommend them to anyone who wants to grow their business.

Shaving Time

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Springbot have enabled us to increase both revenue and traffic via their Email Campaign, Adroll module and Facebook marketing expertise. They are responsive to email and provide great customer service and assistance.

Saradee Boutique

The team from Springbot has been very helpful, and patient with me, I would definitely recommend giving them a try.

Uncle Nick's

Onboarding was so clear, smooth and seamless. The whole team has been so kind, thoughtful and enthusiastic and I look forward to seeing our collaborative success.

Tropical Bros

Time spent using app Over 4 years

We highly recommend. Great app to help organize data and grow your shopify store through email campaigns, automation, and adrol advertising.

Archoil

Time spent using app About 4 years

We've been using Springbot for a few years now for retargeting and automated emails. We had a good onboarding process and it was easy to understand what we needed to do to get going. Since then, whenever we need to update our content or need support, our rep Ryan is always quick to respond and happy to get on a phone call to answer any question or work on making changes for us.

Debra's Passion Boutique

Time spent using app About 2 years

It was a learning curve. I used to use Omnisend. I am not very computer saavy but they helped me to grow my company. I had to lower my costs so I changed to a smaller company Machine Labs and am happy with that. The conversions from emails did work well. I had to help Springbot improve a lot of their errors. They did have a Messenger ads and Ad Roll but at cost. I suppose it helped get some return. I would rather use my money to do some FB ads direct to get people in the door. I hope they improve slowly.

Silky Sol Vegan Restorative Aesthetics

I paid them to do exactly what I have been doing. I did not see a return on my investment and when I questioned them on the return I was ignored. My account manager was never available when I was. My sales dropped. Do not waste your money on this application. You can do these services on your own. Complete rip off.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11