Springbot Marketing Automation

Springbot Marketing Automation

by Springbot

Ecommerce solution for email, SMS, online ads and social

Belladaar

Love Springbot! I have been using them for years now and it has helped my business so much. It is so easy and they have great customer service. Definitely recommend them to anyone who wants to grow their business.

Shaving Time

Springbot have enabled us to increase both revenue and traffic via their Email Campaign, Adroll module and Facebook marketing expertise. They are responsive to email and provide great customer service and assistance.

Saradee Boutique

The team from Springbot has been very helpful, and patient with me, I would definitely recommend giving them a try.

Uncle Nick's

Onboarding was so clear, smooth and seamless. The whole team has been so kind, thoughtful and enthusiastic and I look forward to seeing our collaborative success.

Tropical Bros

Great app to help organize data and grow your shopify store through email campaigns, automation, and adrol advertising. We highly recommend them

Archoil

We've been using Springbot for a few years now for retargeting and automated emails. We had a good onboarding process and it was easy to understand what we needed to do to get going. Since then, whenever we need to update our content or need support, our rep Ryan is always quick to respond and happy to get on a phone call to answer any question or work on making changes for us.

Debra's Passion Boutique

It was a learning curve. I used to use Omnisend. I am not very computer saavy but they helped me to grow my company. I had to lower my costs so I changed to a smaller company Machine Labs and am happy with that. The conversions from emails did work well. I had to help Springbot improve a lot of their errors. They did have a Messenger ads and Ad Roll but at cost. I suppose it helped get some return. I would rather use my money to do some FB ads direct to get people in the door. I hope they improve slowly.

Silky Sol Vegan Restorative Aesthetics

I paid them to do exactly what I have been doing. I did not see a return on my investment and when I questioned them on the return I was ignored. My account manager was never available when I was. My sales dropped. Do not waste your money on this application. You can do these services on your own. Complete rip off.

OLY Clothing

Springbot has been instrumental in helping manage my store from a marketing standpoint. As a SMB I needed a helping hand managing FB ads, Ad Roll and help with developing email marketing. If anything the team will stay on your ass and keep things moving along. I can't thank the team enough for all of their help, would highly recommed.

May Wynn

They will ask you for your credit card info outside of Shopify and then it will be impossible to cancel. Promised me 4-7x ROI, didn't even break even. Regardless, they keep trying to charge me. I had to contact AdRoll directly to get the ads to stop running because they refused to pause the ads. It doesn't take 30 days to pause an ad campaign, it takes about 3 minutes. Unless, of course, you never deliver and all your clients cancel so you have to scam people out of any extra dollars you can get.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11