Springbot , 103 reviews

4.3

Merchants praise this app for its superior customer service and intuitive interface. Its email marketing capabilities often surpass competitors, with features like Adroll, Facebook, and Instagram integration driving business results. Merchants value the detailed analytics, multi-channel management, and efficient onboarding process. Some have seen increased sales and conversions after using the app.

February 2, 2016

Springbot is a great tool as it takes analytics to the next level. Would highly recommend this to anyone. Their staff is great and always a call or an email away, to help with any questions every step of the way, from install to helping with all aspect of the app.

Madisonstyle
Almost 5 years using the app
September 1, 2015

I've been using Springbot for about 60 days now and software is quite amazing. My favorite part of the app up to this point has been reviewing all of the customer data that it provides. It has helped shape all of my recent online advertising campaigns and I've been seeing the ROI instantly. The email automation is also incredibly valuable. Once you set up your initial email "flows," you will start leaving money on the table instantly. I have nothing but positive feedback about their app and staff that I've had the chance to work with!

Boomboomenergy
Over 2 years using the app
September 8, 2015

Springbot has been a major boost for our store & determining how to best market online. It's given us the best snapshot to-date of our audience, and let us further process which products to market and focus on. Highly recommend it!

Competeeveryday
Over 1 year using the app
October 13, 2015

With a tight startup marketing budget I need to know exactly how all of my different marketing channels are performing, so seeing them lined up in Springbot lets me know what marketing spend I need to cut and where I can double down. Being able to track revenue from alternative sources like Reddit and Instagram is big for our target audience.

After initial set up, the triggered emails and Instagram integration are where I see Springbot pay for itself every month.

Quadshopter Com
12 months using the app
February 20, 2016

What a great App. It includes so much to track and promote your store, very robust. The customer support is awesome. Well worth the money. Highly recommended!

R H Ballard Shop Gallery
10 months using the app
September 30, 2015

SpringBot is an excellent scheduling program for Social media, a great digital email platform, offers an excellent deal for Adroll Users, and provides solid statistics for reporting.

Belong is fully satisfied with the customer service capabilities that SpringBot and its employees has to offer!

Shamus
CEO Belong Designs

Belong Designs
3 months using the app
Edited April 10, 2019

This has been a solid app with a lot of great features. Although there is some feature overlap with other apps we use, the e-mail and retargeting management is super helpful and nice to have in one place. They have great support as well

TrainLife.com
Over 6 years using the app
January 29, 2020

I have used Springbot for 4 years. The experience has been great. They are always prompt, helpful and evolving.

Crazy Compression
About 6 years using the app
April 30, 2019

To say this was a game changer for our store would be an understatement. From their excellent training to amazing customer service Springbot has made using their services a breeze. Our account manager has played a crucial role in our success with tons of helpful articles, suggestions and always keeping us up to date on the newest things Springbot has to offer.

Aqua B Boutique
Almost 6 years using the app
Edited July 27, 2018

I had to update my review! ow that I am working with multiple people within Springbot, I can say that everyone I have worked with has been great, both helpful and knowledgeable! Kelsey, who is my main contact, is Awesome! She responds quickly, has taken the time to understand our market and strategy and brings ideas and constructive criticism openly! Our results continue to improve...5-Star for sure!
Marcus and the Springbot team were fantastic at working with me to quickly understand how to use and implement the Springbot tool to impact our ECommerce business immediately. Marcus was patient and walked me through setting up Sprinbot to create email and social campaigns that made sense for our business. I recommend the Springbot team 100%!

Ror Brands