Springbot Marketing Automation

Springbot Marketing Automation

by Springbot

All-in-one solution for email, online ads and social marketing

Hit! Balm Sample

We are in the early days of implementing both the triggered, segmented email capability as well the anonymous email retargeting capability from Springbot. While it is a little early to do a full review, a big factor in selecting SB was the added account service layer which is proving to be invaluable. Our first point of contact, Bailey was extremely knowledgeable, pro-active and full of very specific high value advice (and a good conversationalist). The team went out of their way to accommodate our challenging requirements and Andrea our engagement lead has been marvelous at helping us get live efficiently and effectively. So far, very happy. Looking forward to a long and fruitful relationship with the SpringBot team.

Twisted Toucan

Was excited at first...very salesy interactions and onboarding. Was very expensive for what you could accomplish on your own with your own e-mail service and retargeting app. I was expecting more interaction and hands-on work from your 'account manager'. After a very simple 'onboarding' you are left to the races was a relatively clunky interface and a once-a-quarter call that isn't really useful. Towards the end, this call was forgotten about and my "once-a-month" free email had typos.

Everyone I interacted with was nice though, so that was ok. A good group of people, but quite honestly not worth the high price-point. Especially for smaller businesses.

Crazy Compression

I have used Springbot for 4 years. The experience has been great. They are always prompt, helpful and evolving.

503 Sports

They have been very helpful with all questions and explaining features. The app has been great for marketing and retaining customers.

Headwaters Studio

I can't say enough good things about Nick Hardy and his onboarding help. Springbot is lucky to have him. I found the interface intuitive. I've used a lot of mail providers and Springbot was the easiest for me. I did eventually move to an agency because I need to run my business and not worry about sending emails.

Essence Luxe Couture

It's been a pleasure working with Springbot. Stuart and Ryan have gone over and above to accommodate our transition from Klaviyo. Their data and segments are extremely valuable and that alone justifies their price, along with their phenomenal account support. These guys are a great alternative to Klaviyo.

NOIZE.COM

Super helpful organized team.

Helped increase conversions and traffic immediately.

100% recommended!

Calgary Saddlery

Couldn't agree more with Tuner Tools below, if you have an app like Omnisend downloaded and are comfortable creating your own emails and "abandoned cart" emails, etc then SpringBot offers you no advantage.

Communication was poor and delivery deadlines they promised were not met. Delivered emails was poor quality and lacked marketing expertise.

Tuner Tools

We've used this app for about 10 months now - I cannot recommend it if you have half an understanding of how to do these things yourself.

Originally promised a "partner" in marketing and that they would do the heavy lifting and let me focus on the products and technical part. They were originally enthusiastic - until they weren't. FB marketing contact quit and it took 4 MONTHS to get them doing anything. And only with threats of pulling my account.

We're back to not contact in over 2.5 months, and simply phoning in bullshit ads that aren't having an ROI. They CLAIM ROI, but it's sales I enter manually. Better off using the money and doing your own Ad-spend and controlling your image.

We are in the middle of cancelling our contract right now. Do not waste your money if you are capable of doing this on your own or have a specialized product/field.

www.itsinthebagboutique.com

I highly recommend Springbot. Their customer service is suberb! Springbot is an incredibly user-friendly platform with lots of very helpful features. Designing and creating email campaigns and managing all my social media is so easy now.

I personally worked with Olivia for onboarding. She was very friendly, patient and helped me every step of the way. Olivia also provided great insight and ideas.

I would definitely recommend Springbot. It's definitely worth the investment!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9