Springbot Marketing Automation

Springbot Marketing Automation

by Springbot

Ecommerce solution for email, SMS, online ads and social

Silky Sol Vegan Restorative Aesthetics

I paid them to do exactly what I have been doing. I did not see a return on my investment and when I questioned them on the return I was ignored. My account manager was never available when I was. My sales dropped. Do not waste your money on this application. You can do these services on your own. Complete rip off.

OLY Clothing

Springbot has been instrumental in helping manage my store from a marketing standpoint. As a SMB I needed a helping hand managing FB ads, Ad Roll and help with developing email marketing. If anything the team will stay on your ass and keep things moving along. I can't thank the team enough for all of their help, would highly recommed.

May Wynn

They will ask you for your credit card info outside of Shopify and then it will be impossible to cancel. Promised me 4-7x ROI, didn't even break even. Regardless, they keep trying to charge me. I had to contact AdRoll directly to get the ads to stop running because they refused to pause the ads. It doesn't take 30 days to pause an ad campaign, it takes about 3 minutes. Unless, of course, you never deliver and all your clients cancel so you have to scam people out of any extra dollars you can get.

YuriBib

great personalized, customer service via phone and email! Ive seen my business grow and have the tools available to me to track and keep growing! love it!

Hit! Balm Sample

We are in the early days of implementing both the triggered, segmented email capability as well the anonymous email retargeting capability from Springbot. While it is a little early to do a full review, a big factor in selecting SB was the added account service layer which is proving to be invaluable. Our first point of contact, Bailey was extremely knowledgeable, pro-active and full of very specific high value advice (and a good conversationalist). The team went out of their way to accommodate our challenging requirements and Andrea our engagement lead has been marvelous at helping us get live efficiently and effectively. So far, very happy. Looking forward to a long and fruitful relationship with the SpringBot team.

Twisted Toucan

Was excited at first...very salesy interactions and onboarding. Was very expensive for what you could accomplish on your own with your own e-mail service and retargeting app. I was expecting more interaction and hands-on work from your 'account manager'. After a very simple 'onboarding' you are left to the races was a relatively clunky interface and a once-a-quarter call that isn't really useful. Towards the end, this call was forgotten about and my "once-a-month" free email had typos.

Everyone I interacted with was nice though, so that was ok. A good group of people, but quite honestly not worth the high price-point. Especially for smaller businesses.

Crazy Compression

I have used Springbot for 4 years. The experience has been great. They are always prompt, helpful and evolving.

503 Sports

They have been very helpful with all questions and explaining features. The app has been great for marketing and retaining customers.

Headwaters Studio

I can't say enough good things about Nick Hardy and his onboarding help. Springbot is lucky to have him. I found the interface intuitive. I've used a lot of mail providers and Springbot was the easiest for me. I did eventually move to an agency because I need to run my business and not worry about sending emails.

Essence Luxe Couture

It's been a pleasure working with Springbot. Stuart and Ryan have gone over and above to accommodate our transition from Klaviyo. Their data and segments are extremely valuable and that alone justifies their price, along with their phenomenal account support. These guys are a great alternative to Klaviyo.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10