Springbot

Springbot

by Springbot

Data-Driven eCommerce Marketing Simplified.

Reklez Suspension Works

For what you will pay for their services you're left with a lot of work you have to do yourself. Save the money and do it yourself with other apps. For the $600 a month (base package) its not a smooth process to create an ad. Instagram promotion will get you a far better return in your investment for a tenth of the price, or less. This app also has a HUGE learning curve. So expect to invest a lot of your time learning their system. For the most part the information they provide is information you get from Shopify for free. I did a giveaway where all you had to do was sign up to our newsletter on their email service. I wasn't able to find the winner's email address. So I signed up using my email and wasn't able to find it either. Not a user friendly system. I was able to get better sales numbers and didn't cost me $600 to achieve them. I wanted something more automated where I can make a couple adjustments and have ads running in a couple days. NOT the case. Can be the case if you spend a large amount of your time learning the system, adjusting ads, (also the errors I asked to be fixed on my ads were never done). Lastly you will be charged for an extra month if you don't cancel over 30 days before they charge you. Its like a little $600 thank you charge for not liking there services, they will not waive that charge. They will remind you however that you agreed months earlier to pay that ( as per their policy) .

Silly Swedes Cycle Source

I don't usually leave reviews but if I can help someone else save their money and not have to deal with the headache, I will. Dont believe all the sale person will tell you. The people on the end doing the work wont be able to come through on their promises! Keep in mind the "cancel anytime" comes with a you will pay for another month due to "the data collection that is 60 days out" All in all in 3 months no increase in sales. In fact the sales that we did get were from my own effort not from anything they did! Read the other reviews you will get the picture. I didn't and wasted my money!!!

DinkyDogClub

We're off to an awesome start with Springbot. We saw an immediate increase in traffic and orders once we were up and running with them.

The onboarding team is awesome. Weekly calls were set up to walk us through setting up triggered emails, prepping ads for Adroll and how to monitor campaigns. They also show you all you can do with Springbot, including building smart email campaigns using audience segmentation.

We're also using Springbot to manage our Facebook ads, which has also been very solid in terms of success. More importantly, they were on us early to get images and content ready for the holiday season.

Once we were confident in using Springbot's tools, we were put in the hands of a team member who helps us set goals and works with us to hit them.

If you have a small team and keep putting off building your email list and setting up triggered email campaigns to profit from that list, Springbot is well worth it. As I mentioned earlier, their team is great. They'll motivate you to get things done and they have the knowledge to help drive sales.

www.remixd.co.uk

This is a great crm manager great team always willing to help and take as much responsibilty for your marketing as they can

The Polish Pottery Outlet

The Springbot staff was amazing at listening and identifying our needs as a growing e-commerce company. The customer service is exceptional and our questions and concerns are always answered in a timely manner. Digital marketing is a whole new world and Springbot helped us take the plunge and understand how to expand our digital presence. The Springbot dashboard is easy to navigate and understand. We highly recommend the Springbot app!

LumaGro

Amazing customer service. Darby Quillin went above and beyond helping to set up my company profile and to familiarize me with the software. She was always quick to respond to all my emails. I recommend going with SpringBot at least to give them a shot:)

Nupemall

Our company just finished onboarding and I am very pleased! We are a small company with an extremely niche market so I was reluctant to entrust our business with Springbot. Although this is something I could likely do on my own it makes my life so much easier knowing that they are willing to learn our business and help us to be more successful. The service piece to Springbot is their most valuable feature. Each person that we have worked with has literally held our hand as we learned. I recommend Springbot to any company like us who is maxed out on time and people resources. My learning curve has literally been shortened by months! I look forward to more success with this company.

Startup Slang Inc

Springbot has been a great tool to help us automate and increase our sales. We have been seeing constant growth and the entire team at Springbot has been working very close to us. Their customer service is on point and we can definitely vouch for their effectiveness.

Run Everything Labs

OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE. We're a very small team and we don't have time to dive into our analytics every week and come up with new marketing solutions. That is where springbot comes in and bring new ideas to the table every meeting.

Ke Nalu

Everyone has been great to work with so far. We service a niche industry & everyone at Springbot has done an excellent job at getting up to speed at not only what we offer but how we communicate with our customers while also doing a great job at educating me about their process.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6