Reviews (103)

4.3

Merchants praise this app for its superior customer service and intuitive interface. Its email marketing capabilities often surpass competitors, with features like Adroll, Facebook, and Instagram integration driving business results. Merchants value the detailed analytics, multi-channel management, and efficient onboarding process. Some have seen increased sales and conversions after using the app.

Edited February 21, 2022

We highly recommend. Great app to help organize data and grow your shopify store through email campaigns, automation, and adrol advertising.

Tropical Bros
Almost 7 years using the app
Edited April 10, 2019

This has been a solid app with a lot of great features. Although there is some feature overlap with other apps we use, the e-mail and retargeting management is super helpful and nice to have in one place. They have great support as well

TrainLife.com
Over 6 years using the app
January 29, 2020

I have used Springbot for 4 years. The experience has been great. They are always prompt, helpful and evolving.

Crazy Compression
About 6 years using the app
April 30, 2019

To say this was a game changer for our store would be an understatement. From their excellent training to amazing customer service Springbot has made using their services a breeze. Our account manager has played a crucial role in our success with tons of helpful articles, suggestions and always keeping us up to date on the newest things Springbot has to offer.

Aqua B Boutique
Almost 6 years using the app
June 6, 2019

So happy we finally found a solution that is working for our company. Springbot has taken the experience of e-commerce engagement and created some powerful tools to help manifest quantifiable results! Working with Andrew has been a pleasure and has paid off with increased business. Highly recommend!

TIMOTEO
Over 4 years using the app
June 24, 2019

I have implemented 100's of apps and plugins over my 15-year career and this has been the best onboarding process I have ever experienced.

Genius One
Over 4 years using the app
April 16, 2021

We've been using Springbot for a few years now for retargeting and automated emails. We had a good onboarding process and it was easy to understand what we needed to do to get going. Since then, whenever we need to update our content or need support, our rep Ryan is always quick to respond and happy to get on a phone call to answer any question or work on making changes for us.

Archoil
About 4 years using the app
Edited May 1, 2019

Springbot has been great to use - amazing customer service and makes keeping up with all things digital and social easy. Many of my customers think my company is much larger than it is because our online marketing is so professionally done. We've had a 35% increase in web sales since starting with Springbot, most of the increase is from new customers so I know the Springbot marketing is working.

Smart Glass Jewelry
Over 3 years using the app
September 17, 2021

Love Springbot! I have been using them for years now and it has helped my business so much. It is so easy and they have great customer service. Definitely recommend them to anyone who wants to grow their business.

Belladaar
About 3 years using the app
May 12, 2022

Springbot had been Great! I've been using them for the past 3+yrs and they have not only my helped my business grow, but also save money! Springbot is so easy and they have great customer service. I recommend Springbot to people all the time. You should definitely try them out.

NuttyBuddy