Springbot , 103 reviews

4.3

Merchants praise this app for its superior customer service and intuitive interface. Its email marketing capabilities often surpass competitors, with features like Adroll, Facebook, and Instagram integration driving business results. Merchants value the detailed analytics, multi-channel management, and efficient onboarding process. Some have seen increased sales and conversions after using the app.

April 13, 2018

So far the best experience I had with this type of platform. Definitely feel like I have support, especially because I am the only person in charge of the marketing here. Can't wait to see where we can bring our company with Springbot!

Priorsnow
July 17, 2018

Loving my experience with Springbot! As our subscriber list continued to grow, so did our fees with Constant Contact and Mail Chimp. Springbot not only offered the most affordable pricing by far, they also came with so many extra bells and whistles - especially in the area of most of the social media platforms that we use. Everyone we've dealt with has been super professional and always going above and beyond to ensure optimum performance in whatever aspect of Springbot I was utilizing. I was even able to work closely with my account manager on the design of all of my email campaigns, and got feedback on what types of verbiage would probably be most effective. Thereafter, someone always made it a point to touch base with me on a regular basis to discuss the results of these various campaigns and suggestions were given on how to improve the next ones. These guys are so easy to work with and most importantly, we have seen increased revenue since partnering up with these amazing folks! Thank you Springbot!

Bomber Eyewear
October 9, 2017

I am extremely happy that I went with this app. I am being trained by an associate whose name is Matt. He walks me through the application so that I understand what I am doing. Later on, I go into the app and make my adjustments. I have been looking for this type of app to send emails to my customer base when they visit, make a purchase, remind them about my site, follow up emails and an integration on social media. I will be doing ads on the internet through them. All in all I would recommend them to everyone.
Tom B
Hobbyheroes.com

Hobbyheroes Com
September 17, 2021

Love Springbot! I have been using them for years now and it has helped my business so much. It is so easy and they have great customer service. Definitely recommend them to anyone who wants to grow their business.

Belladaar
May 12, 2022

Springbot had been Great! I've been using them for the past 3+yrs and they have not only my helped my business grow, but also save money! Springbot is so easy and they have great customer service. I recommend Springbot to people all the time. You should definitely try them out.

NuttyBuddy
February 8, 2018

It has been so wonderful working with Springbot. We have weekly calls with Tara so we can stay on track with our ad success, budget, and new marketing campaigns. Tara and the Springbot team are extremely patient, helpful, and always willing to provide full explanations of everything they implement. We've seen our sales increase significantly with Springbot. Definitely recommend.

Americanthreads 3
October 18, 2017

I continue to be very impressed with this service. With as many clients as they must have, I am always impressed at how connected they are to my business; like the fact that they are actually subscribed to our newsletter and generally seem to have the pulse of what's going on with us, and thus, where improvements are needed. I highly recommend Springbot to any small, medium or large e-commerce business.
Furthermore, you can call them by phone and an actual person answers and helps you on the spot; no email, opening a ticket and someone will get back to you. This alone puts them over the top on my book. Thank you.

Theofficecake
Edited April 20, 2018

We started using Springbot about a year ago and have seen some impressive results. If you aren't doing retargeting or FB campaigns with them you should be. Definitely our biggest bang for buck as far as advertising goes. It takes some time to get everything set up and running properly but once you do your business will skyrocket. Their FB service sounds expensive but it's so worth the investment especially if you are not social media savvy. Even if you are savvy they will take a lot off your plate and do it better than you ever could. Thanks Rachel and Nichole for all that you do for us!

The Cookie Countess
July 10, 2019

The app works great and the Springbot team is amazing at onboarding and making everything work in a very short amount of time!

Talia di Napoli
September 1, 2015

I've been using Springbot for about 60 days now and software is quite amazing. My favorite part of the app up to this point has been reviewing all of the customer data that it provides. It has helped shape all of my recent online advertising campaigns and I've been seeing the ROI instantly. The email automation is also incredibly valuable. Once you set up your initial email "flows," you will start leaving money on the table instantly. I have nothing but positive feedback about their app and staff that I've had the chance to work with!

Boomboomenergy