Springbot , 103 reviews

4.3

Merchants praise this app for its superior customer service and intuitive interface. Its email marketing capabilities often surpass competitors, with features like Adroll, Facebook, and Instagram integration driving business results. Merchants value the detailed analytics, multi-channel management, and efficient onboarding process. Some have seen increased sales and conversions after using the app.

May 15, 2019

Springbot has been such a great tool for our business! The amount of data we are able to collect and use is outstanding (not to mention other features like automatic social posting, email creation, trackable links, adrolls, and so much more)! We have worked closely with Andrew Foah who goes above and beyond as our point of contact to Springbot. He is quick to respond (even though we are on the other side of the country), is extremely helpful and makes sure to complete all things that are asked of him in an extremely timely manner. This is a great tool if you are looking to start your data-driven ecommerce marketing journey!

originalsprout.com
August 29, 2019

I have been using Springbot for the last 30 days or so and I can really say I really like it. I do think that some elements of the platform were oversold to us but I will get into that later.

Pros:

The email segmentation and targeting is awesome. The whole email marketing platform is top notch. Very easy to use and has already provided us with great results. Much better than Mailchimp! The Ads platform is also very nice. The Adroll integration is amazing and again has already provided us with a big ROI. I do feel the creation and implementation of the ads can be a little clunky. It isn't as intuitive as the email creation stuff but the results make up for it.

Cons:

The social hub is virtually worthless in my opinion. I don't use it at all. You're very limited in what you can do inside of it in terms of functionality. The big thing is the ability to schedule post, which you can do in FB business manager anyways. You can also schedule tweets but our business doesn't use Twitter. No Pinterest integration or ability to post or manage your Instagram account. I guess the shoppable Instagram is cool but like I said you can't manage any other things from Instagram.

Conclusion:

Overall I love the platform. The social limitations aside everything else is really great and I do think it is worth the money. The Springbot team has been incredibly helpful, our sales person Preston was really great in addressing our initial concerns and getting us committed. The on-boarding specialist Olivia was really helpful in getting us setup and getting the ball rolling. Our Account Manager Ashley has been great so far, we haven't had a ton of time to work with her yet but I'm sure if she's anything like the other people on the Springbot team she'll be a great resource.

Overall I would recommend it if you can afford the expense and can spend the time learning the platform.

Element Ring Co
September 30, 2015

SpringBot is an excellent scheduling program for Social media, a great digital email platform, offers an excellent deal for Adroll Users, and provides solid statistics for reporting.

Belong is fully satisfied with the customer service capabilities that SpringBot and its employees has to offer!

Shamus
CEO Belong Designs

Belong Designs
April 13, 2016

Springbot has been such an important tool in our early stages in analyzing our customer sets and data. This app makes data that might otherwise be somewhat unwieldy on Google Analytics quite simple and easy to digest.

We've been able to identify really important customer buckets through this app and also analyze our email marketing performance through the trackable links.

Aella Co
About 4 years using the app
January 31, 2017

We signed up last year and it's a good program. You get out of it what you put into it. Unfortunately, we weren't able to put much in so we are taking a break. They have great customer service.

Www Annbeesnaturals Com
About 4 years using the app
July 3, 2019

Worth every penny! Our sales increased a 30% in the first month! The on boarding process was very simple and required minimal work on our end. Our email and Facebook campaign consultants took us to the next level. My only regret is that I hesitated for 4 months before finally pulling the trigger on Springbot.

Eat Lightning Clothing
Edited July 27, 2018

I had to update my review! ow that I am working with multiple people within Springbot, I can say that everyone I have worked with has been great, both helpful and knowledgeable! Kelsey, who is my main contact, is Awesome! She responds quickly, has taken the time to understand our market and strategy and brings ideas and constructive criticism openly! Our results continue to improve...5-Star for sure!
Marcus and the Springbot team were fantastic at working with me to quickly understand how to use and implement the Springbot tool to impact our ECommerce business immediately. Marcus was patient and walked me through setting up Sprinbot to create email and social campaigns that made sense for our business. I recommend the Springbot team 100%!

Ror Brands
Edited May 3, 2019

Springbot has been amazing. I have worked with with Ala to bring my Facebook advertising inline since this is something that I really did not feel comfortable with and she has made me feel like I am in superb hands. Every week I have also had a call with Malikah to ensure that I understood each and every part of what Springbot had to offer me. WOW. Their email platform is so easy!, Their social hub is amazing they way that you can schedule your post in advance, and the analytics are incredible. But their personalization for your business is what has really amazed me. I feel I have a true partner in my ecommerce business and I'm not just out here alone. I love Springbot! I know I can call them, yes call them, and speak to a real person if I have a question or need help. I feel like I'm in good hands!

BlueSantorini
January 23, 2020

I can't say enough good things about Nick Hardy and his onboarding help. Springbot is lucky to have him. I found the interface intuitive. I've used a lot of mail providers and Springbot was the easiest for me. I did eventually move to an agency because I need to run my business and not worry about sending emails.

Headwaters Studio
June 14, 2019

You still have not fixed the problem where if you hit the back button you lose the whole design of your campaign. For this price, and given the fact that you have to save after EVERY ACTION, it should be simple. But no, you don't care. We know many other customers have asked you to address this, but you still haven't bothered. We'll be unsubscribing from you soon.

Panther Wholesale