Springbot , 103 reviews

4.3

Merchants praise this app for its superior customer service and intuitive interface. Its email marketing capabilities often surpass competitors, with features like Adroll, Facebook, and Instagram integration driving business results. Merchants value the detailed analytics, multi-channel management, and efficient onboarding process. Some have seen increased sales and conversions after using the app.

March 5, 2021

I paid them to do exactly what I have been doing. I did not see a return on my investment and when I questioned them on the return I was ignored. My account manager was never available when I was. My sales dropped. Do not waste your money on this application. You can do these services on your own. Complete rip off.

Silky Sol Vegan Restorative Aesthetics
July 28, 2020

great personalized, customer service via phone and email! Ive seen my business grow and have the tools available to me to track and keep growing! love it!

YuriBib
April 13, 2020

Was excited at first...very salesy interactions and onboarding. Was very expensive for what you could accomplish on your own with your own e-mail service and retargeting app. I was expecting more interaction and hands-on work from your 'account manager'. After a very simple 'onboarding' you are left to the races was a relatively clunky interface and a once-a-quarter call that isn't really useful. Towards the end, this call was forgotten about and my "once-a-month" free email had typos.

Everyone I interacted with was nice though, so that was ok. A good group of people, but quite honestly not worth the high price-point. Especially for smaller businesses.

Twisted Toucan
March 12, 2018

It is truly all in one app. It does so many things alone for my website furniturestop.co.uk enabling me to delete a number of other apps which were doing same functions separately.

Furniture Delivery Uk
8 months using the app
January 30, 2018

We have been extremely happy with Springbot. They have excellent customer service and go above and beyond to answer all of our questions with just a call or email away. We feel they’ve helped us manage all our marketing in one place and the analytics are easy to understand. We’ve seen our sales increase first hand and are so happy with the results!

Two Chicks1
8 months using the app
Edited April 10, 2018

Springbot has been a great addition to my store. The team is very helpful and responsive. The data dashboard, segmented emails, and ad roll features have been helpful. This is a great app for a busy store owner who doesn't have time to work with many different sources to compile info. We also added on their Facebook services and Kristen has really gone above and beyond to help me. The entire process has been terrific!

Jackgracedemo
7 months using the app
October 23, 2019

Springbot is an awesome service if you own a Shopify store. I had the best experience with an account manager named Ashley Mercer. She is very insightful and she gave me some awesome tips to grow my business online and off.

UrbanToons Inc.
7 months using the app
August 30, 2018

Springbot has been a great tool to help us automate and increase our sales. We have been seeing constant growth and the entire team at Springbot has been working very close to us. Their customer service is on point and we can definitely vouch for their effectiveness.

Startup Slang Inc
March 14, 2018

We are so happy with Springbot and have just added a 2nd store! The help we get from Kristen and Ben make my life sooooo much easier! If your looking for email campaigns, social media and shopping cart conversions that make sense please check them out!

Fametek
April 11, 2019

We started using Springbot about 6 months ago, and have been very happy with the results. First off, their Customer Service is fantastic, they are very responsive and I feel like we have a true partnership. We work directly with Andrew Foah and he is extremely attentive to our business. We have grown our email list significantly through their services, and their analytics are outstanding. The Springbot platform lets us do all the things that a big e-commerce business does, but at a fraction of the cost, and with a lot of helpful support along the way.

erinsfaces