Email Marketing and Paid Ads

Grow your business with Email Marketing, Paid Ads, SMS & More

Free to install. External charges may apply.

Sweetsugarlashes

We were very disappointed in springbot and how they conduct business. When they gained access and we signed them up they contacted a lot of our competitors which they would of found from reports they did for us. They contacted them using us as leverage using a generic email that had mistakes throughout. This not only showed us that we could not trust them but that they are obviously not thorough in how they conduct business. It was very disappointing and time wasting experience. We did contact them and they did respond however we were not happy with their response/excuse.

Theofficecake

I continue to be very impressed with this service. With as many clients as they must have, I am always impressed at how connected they are to my business; like the fact that they are actually subscribed to our newsletter and generally seem to have the pulse of what's going on with us, and thus, where improvements are needed. I highly recommend Springbot to any small, medium or large e-commerce business.
Furthermore, you can call them by phone and an actual person answers and helps you on the spot; no email, opening a ticket and someone will get back to you. This alone puts them over the top on my book. Thank you.

Hobbyheroes Com

I am extremely happy that I went with this app. I am being trained by an associate whose name is Matt. He walks me through the application so that I understand what I am doing. Later on, I go into the app and make my adjustments. I have been looking for this type of app to send emails to my customer base when they visit, make a purchase, remind them about my site, follow up emails and an integration on social media. I will be doing ads on the internet through them. All in all I would recommend them to everyone.
Tom B
Hobbyheroes.com

Myplumbingshop

We have used Springbot for the last 9 months, and have been very impressed with the ROI. We noticed an uptick in conversions very quickly! Our assigned customer service representative has been very helpful and has given us some great advice. Definitely worth the investment!

Stop It I Like It

Kristen is the highlight of our experience, I have been working with her and her customer service has been great!! Spingbot need more of her!!

Gin Creek Kitchen

My experience with this company has been horrible. It all started with a cold call. They mask their Atlanta phone number as a local number to get customers to pick up the call. I heard the sales girl Christina out and since we are in the middle of launching a new product line I asked how they could help with that. She explained all of these different ways they could target this new market I am seeking. Eventually the cost deterred me, they offered me a deal (still crazy expensive) and I figured okay, I'll try it one month. It is absolutely useless. This offers NOTHING you cannot do on your own with Adroll + Mailchimp. All of the extras they said they could do to help target a new market cost MORE MONEY! They spread the training across 6 weeks (yes, 6 WEEKS) of 30 minute phone calls. The technology behind Springbot is glitchy and full of inaccurate information. Your Shopify reports tell you more than this does. I highly highly discourage a partnership with this company. Upon cancellation they said I would be charged for another 30 days. This is such a joke, it is just a money making scheme that promises the moon and does not deliver.

Magicsleepsuit

Springbot ranks in the top for customer service and account management. Kelsey is very responsive to our needs and has been quite helpful in adapting our remarketing efforts to meet the everchanging needs of our business.

Ctsounds

Worst app ever. Complete waste of money. When I used this app it seems that it was a beta version full of glitches and nothing worked correctly. Support was no help. I am not willing to pay $300 to be a beta tester for you poor software. Stay away from springbot. They promised the world but in the end was over a $1000 mistake. Don't waste your time.

Inspirationsdw

Makes data-driven marketing easy. Great interface. Nice integration with Mailchimp, and remarketing ads are included with a subscription. Nice!

Www Annbeesnaturals Com

We signed up last year and it's a good program. You get out of it what you put into it. Unfortunately, we weren't able to put much in so we are taking a break. They have great customer service.