Email Marketing and Paid Ads

Grow your business with Email Marketing, Paid Ads, SMS & More

Free to install. External charges may apply.

Worldwide Cyclery

We really tried hard to make SprinBot work for us but we just couldn't. It was full of glitches and inaccurate data. Customer support on their end was awful and overall a complete waste of time and money for us.

Digital Supply Usa

Springbot is a great product with lots of marketing tools and analytics. Also, just as important is the great customer support you receive. Overall, I love this product. 5 Stars!

Upper Class Boutique 2

Had a misunderstanding but they fix the problem right away. So good customer service.

Tumblewoodteas

We want to make sure other people thinking of utilizing Springbot should most definitely give it a try. We are always amazed at the level of interest and support we have received from this very bright and energetic crew. We have worked with Michael on our Amazon seller account and could not be more impressed with his level of knowledge of the platform and tenacity to get us completely set up and utilizing features that suit our business most equitably. He has taken all the frustration out of learning a new program and actually made it an enjoyable experience.

We have also had the pleasure of working with Kori on our Ad rolls campaign and she too is very creative and helpful sorting out the best way to reach our target audience. She is extremely responsive and supportive of our brand.

This team has been a great addition to our staff in both personality and qualifications.

Riza Chase-Gilpin, founder/CEO
Tumblewood Teas, LLC

Aella Co

Springbot has been such an important tool in our early stages in analyzing our customer sets and data. This app makes data that might otherwise be somewhat unwieldy on Google Analytics quite simple and easy to digest.

We've been able to identify really important customer buckets through this app and also analyze our email marketing performance through the trackable links.

Scripted Simplicity

Springbot is impressive! We visited their offices and were surprised by the knowledge base of the staff! The app is user friendly and loaded with analytics and useful tools. Support has been accessible and responsive thus far and we're looking forward to working with them!

R H Ballard Shop Gallery

What a great App. It includes so much to track and promote your store, very robust. The customer support is awesome. Well worth the money. Highly recommended!

Madisonstyle

Springbot is a great tool as it takes analytics to the next level. Would highly recommend this to anyone. Their staff is great and always a call or an email away, to help with any questions every step of the way, from install to helping with all aspect of the app.

Idealworkwear

Be careful they say no contract so you can cancel anytime so just pay one month to try it but will charge an extra month when you want to cancel this expensive app before the first month is finished. otherwise the app seems well laid out and has many good features just not feasible for my store due to the high cost as I can get by using a few other much cheaper apps for my needs at this time.

Quadshopter Com

With a tight startup marketing budget I need to know exactly how all of my different marketing channels are performing, so seeing them lined up in Springbot lets me know what marketing spend I need to cut and where I can double down. Being able to track revenue from alternative sources like Reddit and Instagram is big for our target audience.

After initial set up, the triggered emails and Instagram integration are where I see Springbot pay for itself every month.