Stackable Discounts

Stackable Discounts

by Optizio

Stack discounts. Boost sales by combining multiple discounts

HERETIC PARFUM

I needed to run two promotions at once- one an automatic discount and the other a promo code, and be able to prioritize the code so that when entered it would remove the automatic discount and replace it. I had a very hard time finding an app that would do this, and stackable was the only one that seemed to have this functionality. The support person, Gavin, was extremely helpful. He responded to my inquiry right away and helped me set everything up in a hurry.

Her Own Words

Perfect for stacked promotion and the support team and very helpful! Customer support is one of the best and provided a lot of suggestions and assistance installing the app.

ISLANDS HONEY

Incredibly polished, super clear instructions, very easy to setup. Not to mention their A1 customer support, they really go above and beyond for their customers. The app works exactly as intended, and adjusts to different currency's seamlessly. Exactly what i was looking for.

Watts Regulator Co

I love the app! It makes discounts so much easier for us. And customers can see exactly what they have available. The team has been great in assisting with little things we found that needed tweaked for our site. They are also very receptive to any feedback of future enhancements which I love! It's nice to know they care about what the customer wants to see. Thank you guys!

Bigbeany

This app is amazing!! And so is the support! Worth it any day of the week. I will not set up a single store without this application. Helped me add bulk discounts when all of the other apps would fail.

illy Coffee from the Kaffeina Group

Great app and great support. Definitely 5 stars. Been looking for something like this to help sales. The automated discounts in Shopify are so limited that you really cannot use them. This solves all the issues and integrates really well. Must use app for all stores.

MOOBI

We have tried many other apps, but there was always ~10% of clients reported that the discounts weren't correctly applied at checkout. In the end we had to refund manually and costed a lot of human power. Stackable team patiently listened to our needs and solved this technical issue together with us! They are awesome! This apps also features the best layout according to our experience. Strongly recommended!

Relevant

Great app. Used it for months now. The team behind is always available to help with my requests. Can only recommend the app.

TheLaySeePillow

Helped so much. Simple to use with a great interface. Great support and easily worth the money! Highly recommend.

Mint Wear

If there were more stars I would rate! Sammy and the team have been extremely helpful with our site and we are extremely happy. Prior to this, we had trialled close to 10 different apps and all could not do what we wanted until conversing with Sammy it could be done. Not only this, but Sammy went through and removed unwanted code from prior apps which is why is an amazing service, especially when you are not familiar with code which we weren't. Very quick to reply and accommodate for changes and features which is top quality customer service. Thanks team, Bayon

Previous 1 3 4 5