Stamped.io Loyalty & Rewards

Stamped.io Loyalty & Rewards

by Stamped.io

Boost customer engagement & retention with a loyalty program

Love, Treasure

This app is very easy to use. It allows you to create your rules regarding rewards, and track new customers and points given.

Rojel

Rojel sells NZ Manuka honey and NZ Royal Jelly harvested in our Auckland apiaries. We are beekeepers.
We decided to implement Shopify for ourselves and also interested in the Rewards program. Stamped.io provides us a variety of functionalities that we required and we are really satisfied.
Moreover, all the team members in Stamped.io responded to us very quickly and professionally. I would like to give my special thanks to Tarn Yost, Ivan Ong, Blake Knezevich, Mohamed Badawi, Blake Knezevich, Joel Santos, Kaushik Mallick, Ais D and all the members in Stamped.io who helped me.
rojelnz.myshopify.com will be unveiled soon to www.rojel.co.nz in mid May 2021. (Now www.rojel.co.nz is in Wix without webshop.)
Thanks again and visit our new website after mid May. Steve
Rojel

FKN Gym Wear

So far so good! Easy to set up. Easy for customers to navigate. So many options to choose from. Highly recommended. (Have only had it for a few days)

Cake for Breakfast Company

I really like this rewards program. It was easy to set up but if you do have questions, customer service is very helpful and quick to respond. The free version comes with a lot of features including a dedicated rewards page.

Cybeart

Look no further - the best app on the market and best customer service. A bit expensive but well worth the money.

PicArt

The customer service of stamped is always friendly and helpful, nevertheless, the program is unfortunately not recommended at some important points, I list them now: 1. The Pricing: Here on shopify you can't see that the prices depend on the order quantity of the store. For example, we are a store with low-priced products and now we are supposed to pay over $600 just because we get over an order quantity of 4000 pieces. These pricing scales by order quantity were not specified here in Shopify. 2. The Coding:
It is easily possible to redeem the points via social media without performing any action. e.g. a customer clicks on Facebook Share, but it does not share it, yet the points are credited to him. 3. The Design
The design in general is good, but as soon as you want e.g. the customer to be able to redeem his points in the checkout area, you have to pay over 2000 dollars for it (Shopify Plus).
In our case, the icon in the mobile device is also above the home button, so the customer can no longer click the home button, but that is one of the minor problems with this app. Overall:
The app itself is good, but the price is staggered according to order quantity, which is not well thought out, especially for smaller and medium-priced stores. In addition, customers get points without us as a store getting anything out of it. Unfortunately, we are not satisfied at all at the moment, too bad, because it lookspretty good at the beginning.

April 24, 2021

Hello PicArt,

Thank you for your review & feedback! Please allow us to address some of the points you have brought up accordingly.

1. The Pricing: This is currently stated clearly in our website and dashboard pricing page. We will get our team to update it on the Shopify app listing as well.

2. The Coding: For the social actions, it would not be possible for Stamped.io to track whether the customer completes the action, as this is not allowed by the social apps. It is the same for any other reward apps. Most customers will follow through with the action once they click on the CTA button.

3. The Design: The ability to redeem rewards within the checkout page is a limitation imposed by Shopify, as it requires editing the checkout page template file and this is only available on Shopify plus stores. The same limitation is applied to the other reward apps without exception.

The icon on mobile device can be adjusted using CSS to prevent the overlap issue, which we have fixed accordingly for your store.

Our representative have reached out to you through email as well to provide further assistance with the setup of your account :)

Beautiful Bundles

In love with this app. The free plan already has amazing inclusions. It looks super sleek, has a lot of customisation options and was exactly what we were after. I found the setup a tiny bit clunky mostly because there wasn't a roadmap what to do first and where to place the widgets. There are links and explanations on their website that I found later but would've been great to have a bit of a setup wizard. I found some small design flaws with some widgets and had a few questions (it wasn't quite clear if existing members get enrolled automatically and if they get the bonus points we had set up) so I emailed their support team and they got back to me within minutes regardless of what time of day. Their responses were personal and not just copy and paste replies and really helped - some of the best customer service in a long while. Can only recommend!

Mad Viking

Customer service is the best. Its evident they want you to succeed with their product. I had a few design changes above my paygrade and Ivan had me taken care of in no time. 5 stars!

TheBXGStore

Super easy to use and excellent marketing service. Makes customers come back and build loyalty. Love it!

That Fcking Feminist

Absolutely love this app! It is so easy to use, installation was easy even with my super custom theme. Bonus points for having the best customer service! They answer any and every question of mine 24/7. Thank you thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7