Stamped.io Loyalty & Rewards

Stamped.io Loyalty & Rewards | Reviews

by Stamped.io

Boost customer engagement & retention with a loyalty program

Island Blu Studio

I am currently relaunching my store and wanted to add a reward program. I really like the looks and features of this app. I can only give it 3 stars though because it loads super slow for me. It's taken hours for the widgets to load not only on my website but while setting it up. I thought it might be due to my site being password protected but it was still running painfully slow with it removed. I will deal with it for now but I probably won't be upgrading to paid. Will have to search for another app.

Chefs Evolution

Support responds very quick and is very helpful, and they have easy solutions for any problems you have.

Wine To Share

Stamped.io customer service is amazing. The app has great functionality, classy aesthetics and support staff are responsive and very helpful. Nothing is ever too much to ask for help in customization.

IL-Keys

Amazing app. alot of options, you can customize and design how you feel like. The support always answer fast and helping. Highly recommended.

Frank Ideas

I can't rave about Stamped.io enough. Their support is amazing, my customers love it, I love it. Seriously don't wait to install it, it will change the way you and your customers relate to each other.

Next Chapter Society

The customer service team have been beyond helpful and easy to deal with for all our requests and customisations. Beyond grateful for their help :)

Boardie

Works great. I wish I could be able to make this in multiple languages for my customers. The paid version is a bit too expensive for my shop.

MyCONQUERing

The app is very robust but, if I had known they had NO LIVE SUPPORT by phone or chat, I would have gone with a different option. It is wasting so much time and creating so much frustration to not be able to get quick answers and help with this set up. The online resources are solid but don't answer every question by any means. I have the reviews and loyalty app bundle and it costs as much as my business' RENT. So, for that, I would have expected a lot better service. Pretty disappointed.

Glamour and Lace Boutique

Just downloaded the app. I have been using another loyalty program for 2 years and switched to this one. It was super quick and easy to install and get set up, moved all my customers over and their points with ease and I love all the options for tailoring it to my needs. I had a few questions during set up and was quickly helped via email

Glam Xten Collection

We absolutely love the app and our customers will as well as they will use it to unlock FREE items and continue to be the awesome customers they. Thanks for installing this amazing app for us. Great customer service !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10