Stamped.io Loyalty & Rewards

Stamped.io Loyalty & Rewards

by Stamped.io

Increase Loyalty with a Successful Rewards Program

Olsa Tools

The team at Stamped.Io has been great! We already used them for our reviews and UGC and we expanded to include the loyalty program. Their support is amazing and respond within a few hours in most cases.

RosiePanda

Four stars just because I have yet to really delve into all of the features, but what we are utilizing is absolutely wonderful! User friendly and easy to customize. Thank you from RosiePanda!

dome BEAUTY

I have used Stamped for my reviews and have expanded to also use Stamped for my loyalty program and I couldn't be happier. Their programs are exceptional and their customer support is outstanding!!! I highly recommend!

Siberian Wellness Online Store

Great application paired with stamped.io reviews. Easy to use interface for the shop owner along with our customers. Puts recently shipped orders in a Queue to send an email with a review request to the customer, only once the shop owner's permission is granted. Having Stamped.io on my website has greatly boosted the trust behind my company/products and makes selling online a breeze.

Coffee Beanery

Love this app! They are always so helpful. They are quick to respond and our customers love it. It ties in so nicely with the review program they have.

Tipsy Hues

Downloaded what I thought was going to be a loyalty app. Got a customer reviews app instead. Talk about a bait & switch.

September 11, 2020

Hello Tipsy Hues,

Thank you for your review.

Stamped.io runs 2 apps currently: Reviews & UGC, Loyalty & Rewards.

You can actually downloaded our loyalty app, since our reviews app is a separate listing.

Our support team will be getting in contact with you to sort out the issue :)

Soaps of Eden

Had some hiccups using the app but mostly due to myself. Stamped.io has amazing customer service and i'm very impressed. Highly recommended the app and if you get stuck don't hesitate to reach out to them!

ChokeSports

Another fantastic app from the Stamped team. I'd been searching for a loyalty app that would fit my needs and this is it. Stellar support as always and it integrates with Stamped Reviews. If you're on the fence, get it and you won't regret it.

Modesti Hijab

I so love the both review app and this loyalty app. my website is now really good with this apps. thank you to Stamped

NoOne's Store

I love this app! Its easy to use and helpful to gain customers! Thank you so much for making a free plan!

Previous 1 3