Stamped Loyalty & Referrals

Loyalty Program with rewards, referrals, points & VIP tiers

Free plan available

Ikkyu Tea

Location Japan

Excellent product, very happy with the support that helped us to clarify a display question we had. Quick, efficient and very polite.

Camber

Great product and support team. They were responsive, courteous and very helpful. Thank you Stamped!

MotorsportMaps

Stamped.IO's dedicated rewards page is impossible to use. It's a clunky process with mediocre results. I was hoping for something more straightforward.

April 14, 2022

Hi there Motorsport Maps team,

We're sorry to hear the experience with our Loyalty&Rewards product wasn't smooth sailing for you. We value product feedback from our merchants and I'd love to connect separately to learn more about your thoughts on how we can improve?

I took a look through our support queue to see if there had been any tickets raised, but could not find anything from you. We're here to help with any questions or issues you might have with set-up, installation, and how you can add overall value, so please feel free to ask as many questions as you want through our hello@stamped.io email.

If you prefer the self service route, our https://support.stamped.io/article/749-loyalty-rewards-introduction doc should be a good place to start!

cnhl-1

I have been emailing them for 8 days about a few questions and they never get me what I want to know. One of the team members told me my idea will work but the other one told me not. I will not recommend their app at all, they cannot make good communication not even speaking an APP

April 3, 2022

Hey there cnhl-1,

We're terribly sorry to hear about your recent support experience. Getting two different responses to the same question is definitely less than ideal.

I had a look through our support queue and couldn't find anything from your username "cnhl-1". We'd love the chance to get you some help so please let me know what name we could use to find your requests.

I know our response times have been a source of frustration as we have been receiving a higher than usual amount of tickets. We're doing our best to expand our team and get back to providing the 12hr turnaround our wonderful merchants have come to expect from us.

In the meantime, we appreciate your patience and will have responses out as soon as we are able.

Glamour Us

Good quality and responsive customer support. I was having issues with the rewards page loading slowly but they were able to help and increased the speed.

Schaf Skincare

Extremely disappointed. I wasted weeks of my time, and my coder's time and money spent to get this running. So many issues I don't know where to begin. The points program does not work consistently, the referral program is buggy and I received far too many complaints from my customers. Website speed is now dramatically slower because this platform is incredibly buggy and laggy. Their launcher takes way too long to load. Customers are unable to redeem rewards or refer a friend. Customer support for these critical issues is brutal - support takes 4-5 days to respond. We informed technical support 3 times that there were issues, and each time they replied with a 'fix', only to have another issue arise. The final straw for me was when their server crashed rending the whole platform useless, and customer service did not respond for 4 days. This not only was a waste of time and money it also has had a negative effect on my brand and I now have angry customers to deal with. The whole point of this app is to enhance our customer's experience and retention yet it did the complete opposite. Shockingly bad app with shockingly bad customer service.

February 22, 2022

Hello Schaf Skincare,

Thank you for your feedback and review!

We are sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with the loyalty program. It seems that our support team has resolved most of the issues during our previous email conversations, and we will gladly assist with any additional setup that's required.

We have reached out to you in a separate email to resolve any outstanding concerns.

Elements for Life

Great app with lots of features. Love the way it integrates with their rewards app. Amazing support that beats the rest!

Forabeli

We use this app for our store and this app has excellent client responsiveness and support. Love it.

KITSCH

Tremendous disappointment. So many issues it's hard to explain all here. Their system doesn't fundamentally work. Their launcher API takes 20+ seconds to load. Customers are unable to redeem rewards. Customer support for these critical issues is basically non-existant.

February 9, 2022

Hello KITSCH,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

We apologize for the issues you are facing with the rewards widget. Our engineers are currently working on fixing the concerns, and we will get back to you once they have been resolved accordingly.

My Mia's Skin Relief

This app has great features. I wanted to use this. Email support is friendly, but it takes 24 hours to receive a reply for a software product (which seems to be conflicting with my other apps / shopify settings). This is much too slow/ too hard to resolve. I've dedicated 4 business days (12 hours a day to resolve while working with shopify/ other app providers) these issues and now I've given up. I am using another rewards program as I need real-time support.

February 9, 2022

Hello My Mia's Skin Relief,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

We are sorry to hear that the support team's reply speed was not up to your expectations. We aim to reply to all enquires within 24 hours, and there are also a comprehensive onboarding guide, along with our help center that contains all the information that you require to get started: https://help-rewards.stamped.io

We hope you will consider using Stamped.io again in the future :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11