Stamped Loyalty & Referrals

Loyalty Program with rewards, referrals, points & VIP tiers

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Sand Dollar Dubai

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 1 year

Lovell does a fantastic job with technical merchant support and a fast communicator. Highly recommend

j.jules fashion

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I used to LOVE this app when it was the free version... no bugs or issues...then I had to start paying PREMIUM which is a ridiculous amount of money....costing 50% or more of what it costs to run all of Shopify..... since the update I can no longer access customers points on POS if they have more than one reward to use. Customer support is useless as you can only contact thru email and it takes at least a day for someone to get back to you. I will be looking for a new more affordable points system to use.

September 23, 2022

Hi Julie,

We're always here for you if you need help, and you are more than welcome to request a callback if you feel speaking to support directly would be easier for you!

The POS issue is a known problem and we are working with Shopify's development team as we need them to help address a known API issue they have to get this fixed. I do apologize for the time it taking them to resolve this.

I see Salem and Allie are in touch from our support team, but I will follow up with you directly to see if there's anything more we can do to empower you with Stamped!

Everything Truck Parts

Just started using this app and so far so good. Niran has provided exceptional customer support in helping us tweak and successfully launch this app!

CONQUERing

This app is really nice in many ways BUT they have absolutely NO LIVE SUPPORT. You can't chat and you can't call. You can ONLY send emails back and forth -- often taking a full day or multiple days inbetween replies. So if you have a problem, it will take you days and WEEKS to get it resolved. We have SO MANY unhappy customers right now because they have been trying to fix something for nearly 3 weeks at this point. Even though I think this is the bets loyalty app out there in terms of features, if I could go back I wouldn't select it for this reason.

August 31, 2022

Hi Conquering team,

I can appreciate how our email support can take longer than live chat support, especially with complicated issues that require work from escalated or engineering teams.

Recently, we have all created Calendly links that allow us to schedule calls with our merchants in order to serve them better. While live troubleshooting is still not an option, we hope that these calls will get us on the same page with desired outcomes, and issue understanding.

I'll reach out to you directly to discuss our options and see if there's anything we can do to help your customers!

YUMI KIM

I have some trouble but got them solved very quickly. They have a great support team to help you with what you need. Really appreciate.

lil'gourmets

Great support and great app. If I can't figure out how to do something on my own, the support team is always able to jump in. Shout out to Lovell Marquez!

ロジェ・ガレ公式オンラインストア

Location Japan

アプリは使いやすく便利です。価格設定も良いと思います。
サポートチームの返事は2日ほど要しますが、返事は必ずくれます。サポートスタッフによる対応のクオリティにはすこしムラがあるという印象ですが、総じて良いと思います。

Nordic Catch

UPDATE 5 months later:
STILL DOES NOT WORK FOR Shopify POS!!
They keep blaming Shopify for an API issue! For 5 months I have had to manually discount customers based on points and then manually redeem those points every week. I spend about an hour every week for the last 5 months doing this. And still, customer support is a joke now! 1 day response time and it's always in the middle of the night. I'm in Los Angeles, they are half way around the world. And their initial response is "Are you still experiencing this issue?"
Stamped is a joke now! I wish I wasn't so fully invested in them! Too big to care anymore!
I’ve had Stamped on my store since starting 3 years ago. The owner himself used to reply to emails. Not anymore, which is fine. Good for you for growing. But now customer service is horrendous!! It takes weeks to get anything fixed. My customers cannot even redeem points in person.

June 27, 2022

Hi Nordic Catch team,

Thanks so much for your many years of use, though I apologize that you have felt our support hasn't met your standards lately. We're expanding our team to ensure our service levels are top notch!

After looking at your open tickets, it appears the issue that led to this review is a difficult one that has already been escalated to our most senior engineers. We've pushed a temporary workaround to your account that should keep things moving while we work on a more permanent solution here.

I've reached out separately as well to make sure you're looked after and to give us a chance to address all your concerns.

House of AnLi

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 1 year

There's too many bugs using this Stamped Loyalty and Referral system. Upon transaction of sale via Shopify POS, customer points are not reflected in the system even after 3 days of transaction. Hope the tech team could solve this issue as the entire redemption and reward system is not bullet proof.

June 16, 2022

Hi there House of AnLi team,

Thank you for your feedback here. The POS aspect of our Loyalty product is currently receiving an "all hands on deck" approach from our product team and we should see positive results very soon!

My apologies that you have been negatively affected by this known issue.

I see several support tickets from you where we are waiting your response to help with some of our troubleshooting. Please work with the Advocates who are trying to assist and they will be able to sort you out!

If there is anything more we can do to change your experience with our wonderful Loyalty product please let me know.

Ikkyu Tea

Location Japan

Excellent product, very happy with the support that helped us to clarify a display question we had. Quick, efficient and very polite.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12