Stamped Loyalty & Referrals

Loyalty Program with rewards, referrals, points & VIP tiers

Free plan available

Next Chapter Society

The customer service team have been beyond helpful and easy to deal with for all our requests and customisations. Beyond grateful for their help :)

Boardie

Works great. I wish I could be able to make this in multiple languages for my customers. The paid version is a bit too expensive for my shop.

MyCONQUERing

The app is very robust but, if I had known they had NO LIVE SUPPORT by phone or chat, I would have gone with a different option. It is wasting so much time and creating so much frustration to not be able to get quick answers and help with this set up. The online resources are solid but don't answer every question by any means. I have the reviews and loyalty app bundle and it costs as much as my business' RENT. So, for that, I would have expected a lot better service. Pretty disappointed.

Glamour and Lace Boutique

Just downloaded the app. I have been using another loyalty program for 2 years and switched to this one. It was super quick and easy to install and get set up, moved all my customers over and their points with ease and I love all the options for tailoring it to my needs. I had a few questions during set up and was quickly helped via email

Glam Xten Collection

We absolutely love the app and our customers will as well as they will use it to unlock FREE items and continue to be the awesome customers they. Thanks for installing this amazing app for us. Great customer service !

84Gem

Excellent customer service and quick response time. App is very easy to use and customize for your store.

MANIKO-NAILS.DE

Fast help with all of our problems when we had issues. In addition the app is great as advertised. Thanks!

Icon Age Defense

Customer service is very responsive and helpful. App works great. Looking forward to see how customers like it :)

Morinaga Nutritional Foods, Inc.

Seems to have a lot of great features and was relatively easy to set up, but the most important feature (redemption) is confusing and leaves the user believing there's a glitch. To make it worse, all support is via email. So while our client steams over this problem, all we can do is say, "We emailed them." The issue seems to be that when a user wants to redeem awards, there is a discount code provided with a button next to it saying "Apply Code." Any reasonable user would click that button to apply the reward code. But that button simply COPIES the code without saying that is what happened. So, the user believes the reward was applied. BUT IT WASN'T.
So, when the user goes to checkout, the code is not applied. The user needs to paste the code into the discount code box. But without knowing the code was copied, not applied, and not knowing or getting instructions to paste the code, the user is left wondering what happened to their discount.
Seriously, all Stamped needs to do is to get any reasonable person to walk through this and they will figure out that they need to change the copy on the button and add instructions to the process. But for that, we need to go back-and-forth with emails.
Now, as I have clicked "submit review" at least 5 times, I have to wonder if Stamped even allows reviews with less than 4 stars. Because it is not allowing my review to post.

September 8, 2021

Hello Morinaga Nutritional Foods,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

The "Apply Code" function will apply the redeemed code to the cart on the checkout page as well. Our developer team is currently looking into the bug for your store.

In the meantime, we have updated the button to a copy function so that the program can continue to work for your customers. Apologies for the issue and please let us know through email if you have any further concerns.

LizIdahoArt

Easy to navigate and customize templates. The "get started" guide didn't work very well, but it's easy without it.