3.8
April 25, 2021

Look no further - the best app on the market and best customer service. A bit expensive but well worth the money.

Cybeart
December 27, 2020

I am about to launch the Loyalty App and want to express my extreme satisfaction with the ease of setup. Likewise, when I was slightly confused about next steps, the team was incredibly helpful and responsive when I was looking for guidance and confirmation that I was on the right track. I am also happy to see that there is a way to import existing customer points so they can take advantage of purchases made before this program went into place. I will write another after I have this launched for my customers.

Grace Urban Apothecary, LLC
February 18, 2021

Amazing app and amazing service. Support emails answered within hours. Would highly recommend. Great integration with shopify

The Fat Butcher
January 11, 2021

This app is great! It’s easy to use and does exactly what I need it to do. But beyond that, the customer service is amazing! The responses were prompt, accurate, and exceeded my expectations! I've worked with several team members and each experience was great!

Grace & Gratitude Teas
WeCommerce Holdings Limited Partnership replied January 14, 2021

Hello Grace & Gratitude Teas,

Thank you for your review and kind words!

We are glad to hear that support team was able to assist you with the setup of our rewards app.

There is much more in stall should you decide to try out our reviews app as well, which will definitely assist your store in collecting reviews and growing the UGCs and in turn help to improve conversions :)

Edited March 26, 2021

The customer service is responsive. Ran into issues with billing settings as well as app widgets and they are fast to help,

Friendly Mailer
March 18, 2021

Wonderful customer service - every question/concern has been answered, helped with in a very short time. Definitely recommend!

Amalvena
Slovakia
April 27, 2021

I really like this rewards program. It was easy to set up but if you do have questions, customer service is very helpful and quick to respond. The free version comes with a lot of features including a dedicated rewards page.

Cake for Breakfast Company
August 19, 2020

I so love the both review app and this loyalty app. my website is now really good with this apps. thank you to Stamped

Modesti Hijab
Philippines
May 16, 2023

We love Stamped! Recently migrated from Yotpo and we love that we have all the features we need for much less.

Plus, their support is really good, it wants for nothing!

Undrdog Surface Products
WeCommerce Holdings Limited Partnership replied June 16, 2023

Hi there Undrdog team!

Thank you for your amazing review of Stamped Loyalty! We're thrilled to hear that you made the switch from Yotpo and are loving the features we offer at a more affordable price.

At Stamped, we strive to provide robust features that meet the needs of our users while offering competitive pricing. We're glad to know that you have found all the features you need within our Loyalty app.

Furthermore, we're delighted to hear that our support has met your expectations. We take pride in delivering excellent customer service and ensuring that your experience with our app is seamless. If there's anything else you ever need assistance with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you for choosing Stamped Loyalty, and we look forward to helping you further enhance customer loyalty and drive repeat purchases for your business.

July 28, 2021

This app is amazing! Both the review section and the rewards section are so easy to use. Customer service the best I've had to deal with, quick response and clear precise instructions! Definitely recommend!

Kidz N More Online