Stamped Loyalty & Referrals

Loyalty Program with rewards, referrals, points & VIP tiers

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Japan With Love

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 2 months

I would like to recommend to every shop, this is the best solution for shopping. The whole team is just great and helpful at all times!!!

Kidz N More Online

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is amazing! Both the review section and the rewards section are so easy to use. Customer service the best I've had to deal with, quick response and clear precise instructions! Definitely recommend!

Merit e-Shop

Location Pakistan

I just install and didnt see its performance yet, but your price package for new business is awesome

KISS mineral

Location Malaysia

I have been using Stamped.io for collecting reviews for my online shop for the past 2 years. Perfect in every way. Only recently we decide to use the referral functions in Stamped.io; Simple to implement, configure and fast to kickstart. And even if you are stuck or having problems. The customer support is fantastic for they are fast and perfect in their resolution.

SALT + GLOW

Location Australia
Time spent using app 27 minutes

I used stamped.io to help me gain more traction on my website and the customer service is amazing! Really quick responses and helpful.

The Chew Crew

Super easy to use and the tutorial is really helpful! I'm usually a close and figure out type of person, but the tutorials were quick and easy! I can already sense I will enjoy this app a lot!

Belle Cosmetixs

Great APP! Allows you to improve engagement on your website! I am able to create fun loyalty rewards for my customers! Very exciting!

JJs Card Emporium

Time spent using app 8 minutes

Great app, really recommend to download. It has a lot of great features and it is very simple to use.

My One Stop

Quick and helpful customer service. This is one of the ONLY referral apps that let you send coupons directly for referrals, instead of working around a complicated points system. It's also one of the only ones that really allow in-depth customization of the launcher. So glad I found this!

Love, Treasure

This app is very easy to use. It allows you to create your rules regarding rewards, and track new customers and points given.