Stamped Loyalty & Referrals

Loyalty Program with rewards, referrals, points & VIP tiers

Free plan available

Grace & Gratitude Teas

This app is great! It’s easy to use and does exactly what I need it to do. But beyond that, the customer service is amazing! The responses were prompt, accurate, and exceeded my expectations! I've worked with several team members and each experience was great!

Hello Grace & Gratitude Teas,

Thank you for your review and kind words!

We are glad to hear that support team was able to assist you with the setup of our rewards app.

There is much more in stall should you decide to try out our reviews app as well, which will definitely assist your store in collecting reviews and growing the UGCs and in turn help to improve conversions :)

Wazegde

I used this app to set up a loyalty programme. As a starting webshop having a lot of the functionality in the free version is very nice. The setup is a little complex. The support team is great, they answered all the questions I had in a few hours. I would have given 5 stars if the funcionality of choosing a name for your points would be provided in the free version. This part can't be translated wich means I have to keep the English name "Points" in my Dutch programme.

Hello Wazegde,

Thank you for your review and feedback on our rewards app!

We are glad to hear that the support team was able to assist you with setting up the app.

We will definitely look into the translation of the "points" wording and bring this up with the development team for discussion as well :)

Connected Apparel

In the past two years that our site has been live, we’ve been through MANY trials of apps catered to reviews, loyalty programs—even those “all-in-one” apps touting maximum functionality for the most cost-effective price. And from the TOP of the TOP tier to the unknown start-up apps, each one suffered from a core failure. We’d find that bugs couldn’t be resolved because of lack of assistance, integration was immense and (for some reason) perpetually ongoing, etc... But out of all the apps we’ve tried, Stamped has hands-down outran the competition! We currently use both their loyalty and review apps, because, well, they’re the best. Their customer service is lightning fast, their team knowledge immense, and not to mention the ultimate reason for using any app—after integration we only need to utilize the app functionality, and can get back to our business, instead of troubleshooting bugs all the time. Thanks Stamped! We look forward to working with you more!

Hello Connected Apparel,

Thank you for your review and kind words!

We are glad to hear that both our apps has been useful in contributing to the growth of your store, and our support team is able to render any assistance required to keep it going.

We hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof, customer loyalty and drive sales!

Grace Urban Apothecary, LLC

I am about to launch the Loyalty App and want to express my extreme satisfaction with the ease of setup. Likewise, when I was slightly confused about next steps, the team was incredibly helpful and responsive when I was looking for guidance and confirmation that I was on the right track. I am also happy to see that there is a way to import existing customer points so they can take advantage of purchases made before this program went into place. I will write another after I have this launched for my customers.

HollyBDesigns

I'm still in the early stages of building my business and this app is helping me build engagement with my customers.

SiBody

J'ai utilisé cette application pour pouvoir créer un lien plus fort avec mes clients sous un système de récompense en points, en parrainage... Après je suis toujours dessus car j'aimerais qu'il s'affiche en français sur mon site mais je n'ai pas encore trouver comment!

Hey! Chips

I used this app together with their Product Reviews. Works well perfectly for my website. Prompt response from the team and appreciate their initiatives to advice us on the implementation. Great layout, functions, display widgets, customization and ease of setup. It provides all that we need!! Highly recommend.

Custom Coffees

This is a 'must have'. Works very well, easy to setup and use. Just started using the loyalty section recently, so easy it's ridiculous. Love this addon.

Foxbrim Naturals

I love stamped.io. Have used their reviews app for years and recently upgraded to use the Loyalty & Rewards. I love the layout, the different tiers and ease of setup but in addition to the great functionality that provides all that we need to provide a VIP, support has been phenomenal. Every question I have asked Judy, she has responded quickly and provided great information so I can make the best decision. I am so impressed with the help and support. This is a top notch company and if you are seeking a loyalty & rewards program, I would 100% recommend Stamped.io.

Breast cancer slayer

i love the convenience of the app. it has been very helpful to my business. i love how i was able to easily connect it to shopify