Stamped Loyalty & Referrals

Loyalty Program with rewards, referrals, points & VIP tiers

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Uniqcarts

Location India
Time spent using app 25 minutes

Application is a little bit laggy. Not at all impressed with the app.
According to me, the app is VERY SLOW. I am now a bit worried about my store's overall performance. Moreover, I found that "Top Countries by Reviews" showing loading all the time in the dashboard section.

February 11, 2021

We have gathered some information and it seems that this review is suspected to be foul play by our competitors.

The store has been posting negative reviews of similar nature in other apps within Shopify. The support team have tried reaching out to the store via phone calls, messaging and email with no response.

We have contacted Shopify support to report on the possible abuse of the review system by the store.

Stamped.io's support team is available 24/7 to assist our users with any issues faced, please let write in to us through hello@stamped.io and we will gladly assist you with the setup!

Italian Roasts

Time spent using app 4 minutes

This is a great app. A really simple way of reengaging our customers and visitors. It helps automates some of the tasks that can be time consuming like keeping in touch and inspiring a large customer base.

August Society

Location Singapore

We already used the Stamped reviews app, so it was super easy to set this one up and make them work together. Love the integration with Klaviyo. Also we had some issues getting it set up but the team was SO helpful and quick to answer questions and get it resolved.

Galaxone

Location Singapore

Great App. Easy to install and use.
Customer service is excellent.
They provide good support and tips with detailed explanations which are very useful.

Dinnerbox

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 year

We use Stamped.io Loyalty as it integrates with our App. It's easy to set and and Support are on hand very quickly to answer any queries. They act quickly too should we require the assistence with technical implementations.

January 19, 2021

Hello Dinnerbox,

Thank you for your review and kind words!

We are glad to hear that our support team was able to assist you timely with the setup of our rewards app.

We hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase customer loyalty and drive sales!

Unique by Yoggiebear

Location New Zealand

Easy to setup and use and our Customers love the loyalty points and we are collecting quality reviews.

January 19, 2021

Hello Unique by Yoggiebear,

Thank you for your review and kind words!

We are glad to hear that both our reward & review apps are working out well for your store.

Grace & Gratitude Teas

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is great! It’s easy to use and does exactly what I need it to do. But beyond that, the customer service is amazing! The responses were prompt, accurate, and exceeded my expectations! I've worked with several team members and each experience was great!

Hello Grace & Gratitude Teas,

Thank you for your review and kind words!

We are glad to hear that support team was able to assist you with the setup of our rewards app.

There is much more in stall should you decide to try out our reviews app as well, which will definitely assist your store in collecting reviews and growing the UGCs and in turn help to improve conversions :)

Wazegde

Location Belgium

I used this app to set up a loyalty programme. As a starting webshop having a lot of the functionality in the free version is very nice. The setup is a little complex. The support team is great, they answered all the questions I had in a few hours. I would have given 5 stars if the funcionality of choosing a name for your points would be provided in the free version. This part can't be translated wich means I have to keep the English name "Points" in my Dutch programme.

Hello Wazegde,

Thank you for your review and feedback on our rewards app!

We are glad to hear that the support team was able to assist you with setting up the app.

We will definitely look into the translation of the "points" wording and bring this up with the development team for discussion as well :)

Connected Apparel

In the past two years that our site has been live, we’ve been through MANY trials of apps catered to reviews, loyalty programs—even those “all-in-one” apps touting maximum functionality for the most cost-effective price. And from the TOP of the TOP tier to the unknown start-up apps, each one suffered from a core failure. We’d find that bugs couldn’t be resolved because of lack of assistance, integration was immense and (for some reason) perpetually ongoing, etc... But out of all the apps we’ve tried, Stamped has hands-down outran the competition! We currently use both their loyalty and review apps, because, well, they’re the best. Their customer service is lightning fast, their team knowledge immense, and not to mention the ultimate reason for using any app—after integration we only need to utilize the app functionality, and can get back to our business, instead of troubleshooting bugs all the time. Thanks Stamped! We look forward to working with you more!

Hello Connected Apparel,

Thank you for your review and kind words!

We are glad to hear that both our apps has been useful in contributing to the growth of your store, and our support team is able to render any assistance required to keep it going.

We hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof, customer loyalty and drive sales!

Grace Urban Apothecary, LLC

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I am about to launch the Loyalty App and want to express my extreme satisfaction with the ease of setup. Likewise, when I was slightly confused about next steps, the team was incredibly helpful and responsive when I was looking for guidance and confirmation that I was on the right track. I am also happy to see that there is a way to import existing customer points so they can take advantage of purchases made before this program went into place. I will write another after I have this launched for my customers.