Stamped Loyalty & Referrals

Loyalty Program with rewards, referrals, points & VIP tiers

Free plan available

Cervi-Care

For me, this is the best loyalty app : fully customizable, the app is fast and reliable, great loyalty programs and the most generous free plan. Amazing ! The only cons would be that you need to have basic knowledge of code in order to use full features of the app. But you'll be fine already like this.

July 11, 2020

Hello Cervi-Care,

Thank you for your kind review!

We are glad to hear that Stamped.io has been working out well for your store. It's definitely feature-rich and we will continue to work on making the setup even easier for our users :)

Mommy Makeup

We have used Stamped Reviews for many years. With the addition of Loyalty to the mix, the integration is even more powerful.

Stamped Loyalty can send EVENTS to Klaviyo for all kinds of customer interactions -- so emails from Klaviyo can be set to TRANSACTIONAL -- and Stamped Loyalty data is shared with Klaviyo to be included in any/all emails. This alone should make you jump for joy... but there is So. Much. More.

Stamped Loyalty makes redeeming points effortless for the customer. We simply don't have the "how do I use my points" customer service issue like we had using other services.

I have used 4 of the most popular loyalty programs that exist, and IMO Stamped's offering is the best of the bunch.

July 11, 2020

Hello Mommy Makeup,

Thank you for your review and kind words, it really means a lot to the team to hear that our rewards app has been working out the best for your store compared to the others in the market.

We hope that you'll continue to enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales!

Bramley and Walker

App installation was very easy and right after installation, the setup was super easy. A lot of features in the basic plan is something very nice. Thanks!

May 17, 2020

Hey Bramley and Walker,

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that you're loving our app and we hope you'll have a great time utilizing Loyalty&Rewards to increase customer retention and drives sales :)

Only One Treats

So far so good. We needed help to get the widget to work on our site, so after sending them a message for help, we had great support to get it all worked out. Happy to say their support is excellent.

May 16, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that you're loving our app and support and we hope you'll have a great time utilizing Loyalty&Rewards to increase customer retention and drives sales :)

Nadra Care

This is confusing because I selected stamped io for reviews and the loyalty program downloaded. it would he helpful to have the actula program i wanted to install be installed.

May 11, 2020

Hi there,

Our apologies that you're facing issues with the installation, this usually happens when you already have the Reviews & UGC app installed and the browser is caching the old session.

Our engineers will reach out to assists with resolving this issue.

Old Vegas

great help for new stores. easy to install and understand. would definitely recommend trying! also it's free!

May 10, 2020

Hey there,

2Cuyt

In my opinion it is a very good app to encourage your customers to buy items as well as save money at the sametime, now i gave it 4 stars because I do not really know how to work the whole code part of this and I do not want to mess around with it and mess up my current online store.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next