Stamped Loyalty & Referrals

Loyalty Program with rewards, referrals, points & VIP tiers

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Siberian Wellness Online Store

Time spent using app About 12 hours

Great application paired with stamped.io reviews. Easy to use interface for the shop owner along with our customers. Puts recently shipped orders in a Queue to send an email with a review request to the customer, only once the shop owner's permission is granted. Having Stamped.io on my website has greatly boosted the trust behind my company/products and makes selling online a breeze.

Coffee Beanery

Time spent using app 10 minutes

Love this app! They are always so helpful. They are quick to respond and our customers love it. It ties in so nicely with the review program they have.

Tipsy Hues

Time spent using app 4 minutes

Downloaded what I thought was going to be a loyalty app. Got a customer reviews app instead. Talk about a bait & switch.

September 11, 2020

Hello Tipsy Hues,

Thank you for your review.

Stamped.io runs 2 apps currently: Reviews & UGC, Loyalty & Rewards.

You can actually downloaded our loyalty app, since our reviews app is a separate listing.

Our support team will be getting in contact with you to sort out the issue :)

Soaps of Eden

Location Australia

Had some hiccups using the app but mostly due to myself. Stamped.io has amazing customer service and i'm very impressed. Highly recommended the app and if you get stuck don't hesitate to reach out to them!

ChokeSports

Another fantastic app from the Stamped team. I'd been searching for a loyalty app that would fit my needs and this is it. Stellar support as always and it integrates with Stamped Reviews. If you're on the fence, get it and you won't regret it.

Modesti Hijab

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 1 year

I so love the both review app and this loyalty app. my website is now really good with this apps. thank you to Stamped

NoOne's Store

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I love this app! Its easy to use and helpful to gain customers! Thank you so much for making a free plan!

Di'lamor

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

So great and easy to use!
I highly recommend using this platform, especially if you are a start up as shopify have made this simple to use.

CP Nutrition

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Loved how quickly Stamped.IO synched with Shopify and imported our customer data. Highly recommend this App!

The Carbon Fiber Outlet

Awesome application, with an even better support team.

Had one simple issue (That was COMPLETELY my own fault), e-mailed the team, and within 45 seconds I had an answer.

Now thats SERVICE!