Stamped Loyalty & Referrals

Loyalty Program with rewards, referrals, points & VIP tiers

Free plan available

The Fat Butcher

Amazing app and amazing service. Support emails answered within hours. Would highly recommend. Great integration with shopify

Voxxer

A really good way to add an incentive for users to shop at your store. I am really glad I found stamped!

MVP SELECTIONS

I love Stamped.io Loyalty & Rewards. Its features are great. A free plan is convenient with affordable tiered pricing. The support service is stellar. Hooray! Stamped with my personal approval.

WallsProducts

Easy to use and guides you through every step. This is perfect for pushing more customer centered companies to get rated. Thanks!

Uniqcarts

Application is a little bit laggy. Not at all impressed with the app.
According to me, the app is VERY SLOW. I am now a bit worried about my store's overall performance. Moreover, I found that "Top Countries by Reviews" showing loading all the time in the dashboard section.

February 11, 2021

We have gathered some information and it seems that this review is suspected to be foul play by our competitors.

The store has been posting negative reviews of similar nature in other apps within Shopify. The support team have tried reaching out to the store via phone calls, messaging and email with no response.

We have contacted Shopify support to report on the possible abuse of the review system by the store.

Stamped.io's support team is available 24/7 to assist our users with any issues faced, please let write in to us through hello@stamped.io and we will gladly assist you with the setup!

Italian Roasts

This is a great app. A really simple way of reengaging our customers and visitors. It helps automates some of the tasks that can be time consuming like keeping in touch and inspiring a large customer base.

August Society

We already used the Stamped reviews app, so it was super easy to set this one up and make them work together. Love the integration with Klaviyo. Also we had some issues getting it set up but the team was SO helpful and quick to answer questions and get it resolved.

Galaxone

Great App. Easy to install and use.
Customer service is excellent.
They provide good support and tips with detailed explanations which are very useful.

Dinnerbox

We use Stamped.io Loyalty as it integrates with our App. It's easy to set and and Support are on hand very quickly to answer any queries. They act quickly too should we require the assistence with technical implementations.

January 19, 2021

Hello Dinnerbox,

Thank you for your review and kind words!

We are glad to hear that our support team was able to assist you timely with the setup of our rewards app.

We hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase customer loyalty and drive sales!

Unique by Yoggiebear

Easy to setup and use and our Customers love the loyalty points and we are collecting quality reviews.

January 19, 2021

Hello Unique by Yoggiebear,

Thank you for your review and kind words!

We are glad to hear that both our reward & review apps are working out well for your store.