Stamped Loyalty & Referrals

Loyalty Program with rewards, referrals, points & VIP tiers

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

De Arco Accesorios

Location Chile

great app and the best is the costumer service !! it was a little difficult to understand at the beginning but they answered all my questions

Familiar PlayThings

Time spent using app About 2 months

I have just installed this app and I am very happy with it, not to mention the support team who are very helpful, thank you to the support staff I have engaged with so far.

Island Blu Studio

Time spent using app 1 day

I am currently relaunching my store and wanted to add a reward program. I really like the looks and features of this app. I can only give it 3 stars though because it loads super slow for me. It's taken hours for the widgets to load not only on my website but while setting it up. I thought it might be due to my site being password protected but it was still running painfully slow with it removed. I will deal with it for now but I probably won't be upgrading to paid. Will have to search for another app.

February 9, 2022

Hello Island Blu Studio,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

Our display widgets are optimized to load in Shopify stores within seconds, and they should not be taking hours based on the extensive tests done.

Our engineers will continue to work on improving the load times of the widgets and ensure that the rewards program will be a smooth experience for your customers/visitors to the store.

The support team is also available 24/7 via email (hello@stamped.io) should you require any assistance with the setup :)

Chefs Evolution

Location Romania

Support responds very quick and is very helpful, and they have easy solutions for any problems you have.

Wine To Share

Location Singapore

Stamped.io customer service is amazing. The app has great functionality, classy aesthetics and support staff are responsive and very helpful. Nothing is ever too much to ask for help in customization.

IL-Keys

Location Israel

Amazing app. alot of options, you can customize and design how you feel like. The support always answer fast and helping. Highly recommended.

Frank Ideas

Location Australia

I can't rave about Stamped.io enough. Their support is amazing, my customers love it, I love it. Seriously don't wait to install it, it will change the way you and your customers relate to each other.

Next Chapter Society

Time spent using app About 1 month

The customer service team have been beyond helpful and easy to deal with for all our requests and customisations. Beyond grateful for their help :)

Boardie

Works great. I wish I could be able to make this in multiple languages for my customers. The paid version is a bit too expensive for my shop.

MyCONQUERing

The app is very robust but, if I had known they had NO LIVE SUPPORT by phone or chat, I would have gone with a different option. It is wasting so much time and creating so much frustration to not be able to get quick answers and help with this set up. The online resources are solid but don't answer every question by any means. I have the reviews and loyalty app bundle and it costs as much as my business' RENT. So, for that, I would have expected a lot better service. Pretty disappointed.