Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero 🚀

Sticky Add To Cart Button, Quick Buy Button, Sticky Cart & ...

Keylink Solutions

This app took two seconds to install and worked seemlessly with my theme right away. It makes my shop look more professional. On top of that my theme has a sort of clumsey add to cart on product pages. I'm using this app for my store, www.freshvaper.com.

Bandccamera

Great customer service!!! Had to customize a few settings in CSS, they did it in less than a day. After the customization we found a small issue that they fixed immediately. Oh, and the app? - WORKS FANTASTIC!!!! :)

Tastytechdealss

Amazing support. Replied within minutes! They did everything i requested and made the bar fit my theme perfect!

Yuhustore

Top App! really useful on mobile to improve conversion

Bizzy Coffee

Easy to set up and adds value immediately!

Gold Rush Nugget Bucket

Love it. Makes it much easier for people to check out! Makes selling gold panning kits a breeze. :)

Special Fx

Great app, and truly fantastic service helping me with customisation that I required! Highly recommend!

The Husky Life

Excellent techincal support! Great app!

Victorygymgear

Great app and customer service

Led Grow Lights Depot

The service was great! Very responsive, helpful, and quick. They adjusted the bar to fit my theme and now it looks great! Highly recommended.