Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Sticky ATC, Quick Buy, Cart Slider with Upsell, Sticky Cart ..

Clotshy

This is a great app.
Higher conversion is a guarantee since our customer no need to scroll to "Buy It Now"button again.

I used this app due to low conversion rate and now my conversion rate higher.

Viola Gray

Great app!! Love it! It works great both on desktop and mobile

Zoderia

A truly incredible app that does everything you need it to do! It even allows customers the option to go straight to checkout which can increase conversions. Thank you for the great app :)

Lazyshop2017

Very good application, does the job as expected

Damn Cool Things

It works as advertised, I will continue using it and also recommend it to others. I like that customer can order from wherever they are on the product page.

Green Box Co

Such an awesome and easy to use app! Will definitely recommend to everyone!

Casa De Sante

I love it. Got it in response to a customer who complained about scrolling to long to add to cart. No complaints since!

Krazy Kitchen Gear

Using this app has definitely increased our conversations. Also VERY easy to use.

Walk Around

Big part of our traffic comes from mobile, so this app is a must have for us. Support from Adi is awesome. We had some problems with the app and he fixed them very quickly. Totally recommended!

Peacebone

This app is a must have. You need to make it as easy as possible to let your customers add things to their cart. There aren't too many ways you can help to facilitate that, but making the buy button follow them around is bar none the most effective. This way, if it takes them scrolling down away from your buy button to be convinced, they don't need to go back and FIND the button again, because Sticky "Add To Cart Bar" followed them.