Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero 🚀

Sticky ATC, Quick Buy, Cart Slider with Upsell, Sticky Cart ..

CyberDusk

The App and the support are great! I can recommend it 100%! I use it on all my stores and also for my clients

Cultivatr - Farm to Table

Helped us make the shopping experience easier for our customers. Very responsive and helpful support.

MOOWY® (UK)

Great app!! Installation is easy, clear instructions and an amazing customer service. If you have any questions or custom changes there ready for you, with a respons within 1 hour.

Newbox eCom

So far it's a great add on! The functionality is smooth and easy to use. It seems like a no brainer to me.

Old Whippersnapper's® Natural Handmade Manly Soaps

This app is the best of its kind and the support is incredible! Real Fast! I would suggest it for use with any shopify store.

Kixato

Dank dieser App hat meine Konvertierung erheblich zugenommen, es gibt viele Einstellungsmöglichkeiten, danke für die tolle App :)

O'lala! Online Shop

Good app and very quick response from support team. Recommended for shop owner.
I have made a new feature request and hope they will update soon

Exclusiv Pets

School Depot NZ

Still trying, but one option that I really wanted was - when the customer adds an item to the cart from COLLECTION page, it should not go to the checkout straight.
From the product page, it stays on the product.
We sell a lot of small items and the customer should be able to add multiple items from the collection page.
Hope someone can help.

September 17, 2020

Hey School Depot NZ! Thanks for the review. That is a feature of the Quick Buy button that can be set in the app admin. We have changed it for you. Hope this helps :)!

Pet Bed Boutique™

Always get great support from Mohit! Super responsive and helpful customer service. Nice app too. Thanks!