Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Sticky Add To Cart Button, Quick Buy Button, Sticky Cart & ...

Cambria Hall

Great little app for the $. Don't really know if it's made a massive difference to conversions but I like that the add to cart is always on the screen somewhere :)

Rowleys Shop

perfect service. perfect app. costumer service 100% take care of me immediately.
thanks

All In Fitness Shop

Just installed the app a half an hour ago and it's really awesome so far. I love the look and the feel of it. I guess I'll see how it does with sales once it's up and running for a while.

5 Buck Watches

Great app would use it on all products pages

Black Velvet Indulgence

No clue yet. Don't beg for reviews right at install.

Cjs Suits And Watches

awesome love it
can't wait to get more converrions y'all guys are awesome

Crazy Cool Cookware

Very easy to set up and really seems to encourage people to add items to cart. My sales have gone up while I've been using this.

I Prefer Craft Beer

This app seems to make the checkout experience better and more efficient for your customers, but I do not have data to back this claim up. It removes unnecessary clicks to get to the cart. Will update this review within the next month.

Gadgetsandcoolstuff Com

Awesome app...does just what it says it will do...it sticks to your page and helps increase conversions! Customer service is great too...asked them to integrate it with my sites currency converter app...done in 24 hours...spot on! Highly recommended!

Chihuahua Play

So far looks good. Waiting to see results.