Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Sticky Add To Cart Button, Quick Buy Button, Sticky Cart & ...

Top Choice Line

Wow! Such a cool app! Easy to install and helped boost my sales! I wish there is an opportunity to recover the email or any info from the customer who added to cart the product. Yet, this was a great app!

Namaste Heart Space

so far it is simple and easy to use.

Elektra Bub Tots Kids Shop

Great app so easy to set up works perfectly

Festbutikken 2

Looks great and easy at first sight, Have not tested over time

Earmall

Just installed today, but seems to work well so far. We'll see if it provides the conversion boost we're looking for.

Tenpin 2

I'm often fairly cynical about such apps, but, we've seen some great early results through this. My traffic is a little low this time of year, however since implementing, I'd say this has made a positive difference and unlike many other apps on shopify, is paying its way without impacting site speed. Great support and a great product.

Sinbadco

Very easy to use. Recommended app and developer. Thanks

Finer Gifts

Thanks for the great app and the wonderful features. Only had about a week but I am very happy and looking forward to more sales! :)

Short Thick Curvy

Everything seems to be o.k so far I just added this app to my store so we'll see what happens, I'm excited!!!

Zookkie

so far so good. lets see if it increases sales