Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Sticky Add To Cart Button, Quick Buy Button, Sticky Cart & ...

Queendaisy

I like this idea, make e happy.
Thank you.

Friluk

Super easy to install and customize, looking good on both desktop and mobile. I had 1 change to make and the support team did it immediately, thanks Adi and the team!

Kulaushop Sk

I just installed your app but it looks pretty-pretty amazing. There is just one feature which I miss: Rolling-out the window with bought items from Sticky cart on the side. Something like "mini cart". Do you think about it? However, I fully-recommended your app for sure.

Elegant And Organised

This is a great app and I use it on all my Shopify stores. I especially like the floating shopping cart, I've noticed a much lower checkout abandonment rate because of it. You can see it in action on my website.

Maelas

Great App! Brings a lot of conversions!

Shopping Diary

awesome.., must have app!! , recommended!

Dissgame

top clean je le recommande a tous et a toute simplicité d'utilisation !

Boutique De Nina

Très bonne app je la recommande

Cambria Hall

Great little app for the $. Don't really know if it's made a massive difference to conversions but I like that the add to cart is always on the screen somewhere :)

Rowleys Shop

perfect service. perfect app. costumer service 100% take care of me immediately.
thanks