Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

#1 rated sales and conversions booster that works!

Justfeatured Co Uk

really great and amazing help offered

Festiful

Amazing customer support team. Was trying to integrate this with another app, and the support team was very responsive and helped troubleshoot the issue.

Thanks guys!

Privierro

Perfect app! and amazing fast support

Matt Arend Timepieces

Fits our Theme perfectly and according to stats produces real results.

Developers responded always in minutes.

Small things matter and this is one of those little extra features that simply makes sense and hence is well received by clients.

Highly recommend!

Fishfounder

Happy customer here!!
Definitely an App I will recommend to friends & business partners!
Special thank you to Adi & his team on support desk. Very helpful & very quick respons times (morning, daytime, evenings... it didn't matter)!!
Try it out & you'll have the same experience as us!

I Want To Jump

So far the Sticky add to cart bar has served me well. I was a little worries about how it would look on mobile but it's clean and out of the way of product images. At the same time it does what is suppose to do and lure customers to...ADD TO CART!

Madamsew

Great app, fabulous support (fast, accurate and persistent in achieving the result we wanted).

Harbard Survival And Camping Supply

Big boost in add to cart conversions. Really happy with this simple yet effective app. Also, it is fairly customizable.

Pick Quick

This app has increased my overall cart conversions, the support is just awesome. The developer is nice and friendly ,, I would recommend this app to any new store setup.

Epiccanvas

Great app! Would recommend it. Good to have.