Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

#1 rated sales and conversions booster that works!

Dibrella

Great app. Just had it for a week. So far so good

Kitty Katz City

I think It's Great. I would recomment it to a Friend.

Furry Tale

superb app! excellent service and product are well done. Already recommended some friends about it. Thank you very much for great support Adi.

Watchnco

This is a MUST HAVE for any theme that has the 'add to cart' button up top, and keeps both the 'add to cart' and 'shopping cart' top of mind with the user. I'd say it's one of the top apps you need to install on your theme. Support was excellent and they were able to fine tune to my theme.

Motherloderoofracks

App is awesome! so much better than adding an ATC button below description. Also the support is great! fixed an issue I was having for free!

Love it!

The French Apron Company

This is a great little app and the customer support is superb. I highly recommend you give it a try.

I give my customers a choice of apron colour as well as print colour so I thought they would find it a little confusing as to which was which on the buy now bar if I had the variants activated. I contacted the team and they immediately started to work on adding an option to show the variant title. Brilliant!

Communication with Adi has been superb and I couldn't ask for better customer service or technical support.

Kidsadorable

Installed App and saw the difference straight away, had some questions and the support is brilliant , they helped me for ages and were fantastic.I will carry on using this App, one of the best i've tried and a steal at the money it will save you and the price of the App is nothing to what it can make u.

Quickgearshop

This is number 1 App to have on your product oage to get higher conversion rate ! I would recommned this to anyone!

Mooshwalks

I always hope for a great product but I expect the best customer service.
The team behind this got both of these ends covered at 200%

Bunchzilla

Great support. Answered with an hour. I left a competitors of theirs to be with them. I asked their competitors if certain edits could be made and they said no they can not do it.