Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

#1 rated sales and conversions booster that works!

Ruggedmandepot

We where trying to sell more of our tigereye bracelets. This app helped with our online sales. Shop now

La Petite Poupees

PERFECT!!!!!

Rapid answer for any change I asked!

Thanks Adi.

Sovvackert Se

Super app, looks fantastic, very good support and now just waiting to see the results which are easy to track! (just installed it). I can really recommend it as for now!

Floatride

Super great and fast service, Highly recommended, did help me with all the changes I wanted. Keep it up

Thebuddhashop

Nice app. Easy to use and increasing my sales.
Find a spot and ask to fix it. Adi do it in 3 Hours. Perfect and perfect support.

The Passions

awesome simple app. I gave it 5 stars, but it miss the option to customize the theme of the sticky cart By myself....

Dibrella

Great app. Just had it for a week. So far so good

Kitty Katz City

I think It's Great. I would recomment it to a Friend.

Furry Tale

superb app! excellent service and product are well done. Already recommended some friends about it. Thank you very much for great support Adi.

Watchnco

This is a MUST HAVE for any theme that has the 'add to cart' button up top, and keeps both the 'add to cart' and 'shopping cart' top of mind with the user. I'd say it's one of the top apps you need to install on your theme. Support was excellent and they were able to fine tune to my theme.