Sticky Add To Cart Bar

Sticky Add To Cart Bar

by AppHero

Boost Your Add To Carts In Minutes.

Miljøstein

App is running smooth like silk. I tried this app first time in early may and there where some problems with scripts not loading so i removed it. Its not often that i give apps a new chance but the Sticky cart functions where so good that i gave it a try. All speed and script issues have been solved as far as i can see. This is the best Sticky add to cart app in the Shopify store at the moment and i can recommend the app to other Shopify stores. Support also works fast to answer any questions. Thank you and keep up the great work.

FloralOne

I started out with doubts, but I am happy now. So far so good, no problem found so far. It does what I want and more :) Thank you!

Drones Planet

Very responsive customer support. They have been awesome and very responsive! This app has done wonders for my store. I definitely recommend it. Excellent!

Purely-her

This app was really easy to setup and looks great with my theme. Their support team was very helpful when I contacted them. It’s different than other similar apps I recommend it especially if you have photos for your product varients.

R&RJewelry

I like the concept of this app. I would recommend it to anyone looking to expand their business and optimize their store. It's very easy to use and helped convert a lot of customers.

Fashion Bay

The App is easy to use, not complicated at all. Adds value. Got my first order literally moments after adding the app to my store, maybe coincidence, but it’s a great app, I can recommend it 100%. I will continue using the app for sure!

Fitness Hut

I love this app, it works perfectly. The support team is great too, they answered all my questions and offered to help me. Actually I installed all their apps. Keep up the good work!

Affordable Plush

works well - very good match for my site -

The T-Shirts Shop

This app works well and it actually increased the average add to carts to our store. It's perfect, thanks!

Gadget Hero

We are using this app on our website gadgethero.co, it's a great app, very easy to setup and it increased the number of add to carts significantly. We highly recommend it!