Sticky Add To Cart + Buy Now

Variants Drawer + Sticky Cart Bar + Quick Buy

Free plan available

Red Hood Store

Location Australia

wonderful app recommended by all the users this helps to boost the store performance and authenticity

Dixee's

FIVE STAR! Great App works great on my Store, I love the features. I had some issues when I downloaded the App and I reached out to customer services. They were fast in responding to my queries and request, also Rami followed up to ensure everything was working. I would recommend this App to all Store owners.

Fuzz Buzz

Looks good, works really well. I think that the free option should give slightly more clicks per month as, for me, it's too expensive to get the paid option just now - not enough traffic and conversion on my site. If I got more clicks, had more revenue then I would probably upgrade to the paid subscription

M/C MADE with CARE

Location France

Good app. Good customer service. Good app. Good customer service. Good app. Good customer service...

Downtown Phoenix Farmers Market

Easy app to navigate. Not as customizable as others, but that's not a bad thing. I wanted to remove the 'buy now' option on the sticky cart but was unable to do it on my end. I reached out to customer service and they were able to meet my needs in a timely manner.

Cushy Curly

Location France

Very good app , keep on doing great job! Recommended for a good conversion rate. We will keep on using it.

we buy now store

Time spent using app About 19 hours

It's a real great plugin, and what's even better is their customer care! Our custom theme didn't make the plugin work directly. But after a quick fix from their customer service we are already seeing an increase in conversions!

Craig's All in One Store

Location South Africa

It is an awesome app. Easy to use and install. It looks professional and witty.
Nice to have applic

ClickToBuy.nl

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

Wendigo

Time spent using app About 3 hours

The product works very well. I reached out to support with an observation/suggestion about user experience, and they had implemented what I asked for within a single hour. The only feature I would suggest would be the ability to customize how the floating cart looks on your site (by uploading your own icon, perhaps, or choosing from some different icon options).

Previous 1