Sticky Cart by qikify

Sticky Cart by qikify

by qikify

Sticky cart + Mini Cart + Sticky Add to Cart Bar

HHO Factory

AAAAAAA++++++++++AAAAAAA++++++++++AAAAAAA++++++++++AAAAAAA++++++++++AAAAAAA++++++++++AAAAAAA++++++++++AAAAAAA++++++++++

April 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our Sticky Cart. Hope our apps will bring even more benefits to your store.

Lone Star Collectibles

This app is great. Not many apps will allow you to customize the location of the on-screen icons. This one does so you can place the cart icon where you like. Thank you!

Lone Star Collectibles

April 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that Sticky Cart fits your needs well. Hope it can bring even further benefits to your store.

halifood.fi

Me again!

Awesome application, just as the Slideshow and Mobile Menu application. My expectations are high for the other ones now as well. Brace yourself Qikify!

Had some overlap issues with the opening of the Sticky Cart, because of the combability with my paid theme, contacted support and was fixed in less then 24 hours by Qikify!

6/5 application, 7/5 support, 10/5 Qikify! Want a theme by you guys!

April 1, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy both our products and services. We'll make sure that we'll continue developing to meet your needs. Stay tune for more!

UUniqueyou

This is a great free app with super quick support. Does what it sets out to do with good amount of customization settings.

March 31, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that Sticky Cart helps you well with customizing your store. Hope our apps will bring you even more benefits.

INSTANTgamingIRELAND

Great addition to my website, very clear and easy to use. Completely FREE to use which is amazing! A++

March 31, 2020

Vegan Perfection Retail

Perfect, simple, clean and does what it is meant to. Very happy with this. Makes me wonder if the cart data is being sold because I expected this very polished app to cost.

March 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear you're happy with our Sticky Cart. And don't worry about your data, we strictly follow the privacy policy and would like to deliver the best product to serve our users only.

Hope we could bring even more benefits to you with our products.

C-LEAN

Very effective ! I recommend.

March 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're happy to hear that Sticky Cart is doing a great job on your store. Hope it'll bring you even more benefits later.

koolzia

I love this app. Thank you for providing it for us. I would recommend it. It just helps with conversions more with it than without it.

March 15, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback!
We're happy to see you're enjoying our app. We hope that this app could serve your store well in bringing more benefits.

Global Plushie

it's very user friendly. it does make checking out on mobile much easier. It's exactly what I've been searching. Many thanks!

March 4, 2020

Thanks for your review.
Glad that you like it. Stay tuned for more. Cheers!

YAMAKO Japan Inc

Much appreciate to creator,this is easy and best free sticky app ever !
And also very nice to setting up!!

March 3, 2020

Thanks so much for your review.
Hope our app will bring your store good results soon. Stay tuned for more. Cheers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8