Sticky Cart‑Sticky Add To Cart

Sticky Cart‑Sticky Add To Cart

by qikify

Including Sticky Cart + Mini Cart + Sticky Add to cart Bar

Sofie Lodge

It is very easy to use. It looks very nice in my shop and works perfectly well. I highly recommend it!

June 17, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sticky Cart. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Amazing Amour

Great Product. love it for new and small starter like us. Great Job will continue to use it and will share wit with other user.

June 15, 2020

ODStore3

It is a very useful application and I believe all E-business managers need this app to boost their sales and reduce abandoned carts. Best regards

June 14, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Sticky Cart helps you well. Hope it can bring even further benefits to your store.

The Morning Star

It's just exactly what I need. A lot of similar apps out there, but this one is the simplest yet has everything you need. It's free too! yay! Thanks guys.

June 14, 2020

Covid19Regularity

I love this app. It does what its supposed to do and for free! I am sure it will help me with my conversions when my store takes off. Thank you!

June 12, 2020

Quyimaer

Great experience,easy to set and increase my conversation,I’d love to install this app every time I get my new business

June 12, 2020

Stuff & Trends

It is perfect if your store has a base currency but you show it in a different one, as this store only wants to sell imported products in local currency. Beside that IT IS A GREAT APP. Sorry I have to let it go as it doesn't cover store needs.

June 11, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you like Sticky Cart and so sorry to hear that it hasn't met your needs yet. We will continue improving the app and hope that it can help you soon with your store in a near future.

SIN SOO HUP

Love It. very simple to use and does the job i want. Hopefully the stick cart can let users move them around

June 4, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sticky Cart and services. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Miraculous20211

love love love this app very useful and has made the experience on my website easier and more manageable

June 2, 2020

Elegância cosméticos

Esta app funciona muito bem, aconselho a todos que queiram stick cart.
Para mim Correspondeu muito bem as minhas expectativas

June 2, 2020

Muito obrigado para sua revisão!
É ótimo saber que nosso produto ajuda você também.

Desejo a todos o melhor!