Sticky Cart‑Sticky Add To Cart

Sticky Cart‑Sticky Add To Cart

by qikify

Including Sticky Cart + Mini Cart + Sticky Add to cart Bar

nanospraytech

love it wish everyone to buy it. I am using it for my two stores now. No problem until now, highly recommended

October 21, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sticky Cart. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Loja Evemix

Gostei muito do aplicativo, creio que ira aumentar bastante as minhas conversões visto que é necessario uma sticky bar

Germ Freak by DenaTyson

So far I absolutely love this app. It looks very professional in my store and I also love the way it slides out from the side showing what you have in your cart. The support staff is very responsive and helpful as well. I would recommend this app for sure.

watchNAU

Support is awesome. They were able to answer all my questions and help me integrate it perfectly to store. Special thanks to Hannah.

Sawasdee Thai Étterem Budapest

So far so good. Very easy to integrate into my shop. Looking forward to see positive impact from it.

Red Robin

Great team. Great app. I have long product descriptions and this helps keep the add button in view. Also the mini cart is so well made.

October 9, 2020

domdar

Great app!! You can set up anything from color to placement. everything is customizable. I can recommend this app to everyone

October 9, 2020

Vom Reiter

I use this app now for one Week and it works very well! The customer support is amazing, because i had a problem and they fixed it at the same day. I can really recommend it. Thank you!

SwissBags.nl

This sticky add-to-cart works perfect for our store. Good and quick customer service. We had a small issue and they helped us out really good.

TexasCountryTees

simple and easy to use. not to hard to understand and set up which is what I like very much about this app.