Sticky Cart‑Sticky Add To Cart

Sticky Cart‑Sticky Add To Cart

by qikify

Including Sticky Cart + Mini Cart + Sticky Add to cart Bar

Viking merchant store

I really appreciate the extra cart and so does the customers I believe.
My first cart was making progress but then it stopped working. Very thanks for a superb application.

May 31, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Sticky Cart helps you well. Hope it can bring even further benefits to your store.

SONNENKOPP-DESSAU

Best regards to Chloe from customer service. You can't expect more than that. Many thanks from Germany. The app is absolutely amazing and free. I was able to format 99% of it on my own. There was one little thing I couldn't do in the app: NO problem - customer service contacted - same day help. I thank you in the highest form and can only recommend this app and this company highly ! THANK YOU !!!

May 31, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sticky Cart and services. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

DNA of Champions

This is a GREAT app and it's FREE! When having an online store - it's extremely important that our customers are able to find their cart. This app does that and it works like a charm. I highly recommend this app.

May 27, 2020

The Coffee Shopping Network

So far so good. Only thing missing is a add to cart button on collections pages. I like how professional it looks.

May 27, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to know that you enjoy using our Sticky Cart. We will continue to improve our app to bring more benefits to you, so stay tune.

MOUSTIQKILLER

Great App .. Efficient and easy to use
Customizable and helps a lot
I'd really recommend it .. Use it guys it worth

May 26, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Sticky Cart. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

MultiGadgets EU

I tested this App and this is what i found:
- Easy to instal & use.
- Style, size, color and many more adjustable settings.
- Multiple options (sticky bar or sticky button). Also adjustable.
- Great customer support.
I would definitely recommend this App!

May 25, 2020

LUXGADGET

Great App! easy to use and excellent customization
Great App! easy to use and excellent customization

May 22, 2020

Super Support

Very helpul support service and great app! I definitely recommand it.
I hope my conversion rate will increase now.

May 21, 2020

naturaleslapia

It works really great. Funciona muy bien, lo recomiendo, hasta ahora nuestro sitio salió al aire, pero ha funcionado súper.

May 17, 2020

Muchas gracias por tu comentario!
Nos alegra saber que disfruta utilizando nuestros productos y servicios. Esperamos traer aún más beneficios a su tienda.

¡Te deseo lo mejor!

Peggy Peg Shop

Really much love to this awesome support and the beautiful apps, even on the free plan!
Hannah from the support team helped my a lot with customize and fix some issues about sticky cart and the contact form. The apps are super customizable even on the free plan, which is available. I also changed the quick view of the products to the app from qikify.
5 stars to this great app developers. If our shop is performing better, I defenetly will spend my money for the premium plans.
Greetings from Germany
Peggy Peg Team

May 15, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Sticky Cart and services. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.