Sticky Cart by qikify

Sticky Cart by qikify

by qikify

Sticky cart + Mini Cart + Sticky Add to Cart Bar

Black Raven Studios

I added this app to my store more than a week ago . I have seen no sales or elevated customer interaction on my store website at this point . Not sure that I will continue to use this app . What this means is that I had no sales prior to adding this app and now that the app has been installed for about 2 weeks there has been no sales with this app as well .

November 10, 2019

Hi there,
Sorry to hear that. But could you explain why you said our app was the reason for no sales please? Is there any problem with the add-to-cart function or else?
Please reach out at support.qikify.com and our support team will be there to help.
Best regards.

piopiobaby

nuestra pagina se encuentra en periodo de prueba, nos ha gustado la aplicacion, esperamos que motive a nuestros compradores a hacer sus compras de manera rapida y facil

November 7, 2019

Gracias por tu comentario.
Espero que obtenga más ventas con nuestro Sticky Cart.

Glenlea Greenhouses

Really love this app so far! I have only had it for a day. I like how it is free and offers so many different features for changing the style, positioning etc.
An additional customizing feature I would like would be the ability to change the colour of the cart number. Also, having the SKU number appear in the bag would also be nice.
However, even without these features it is an excellent app.

November 4, 2019

Thank you for your review. We will consider your suggestion on new features.

And if you want any further customization for your sticky bar and cart, you can contact us via support.qikify.com and we'll reply to you within 24 hours.

Best regards.

BIOEFFECT

Best app free to use i hope your team will add more features to it. Very quick response........... :))

November 1, 2019

Thank you so much. Would love to know your suggestion on new features :D

Womenclothes

really good app it works good, a lot of options, colours size and the choice is very very big of differents types of icons and stuff

October 31, 2019

Thanks a lot. Really appreciate your reviews :)

720°DGREE

Great app with some great features! And as well, great support you can always contact. They are willing to give you some customizations and the communication is and was always easy. Clear recommendation!

tuninghunterZ

Very good minimalistic design. The option to hide the button if the real one ist shown, is very usefull.

dog4shine

Very good tool. It's worth testing in your store to see how it interacts with visitors. Still using, loved the options you have available to use, easy to configure.

iGOshopping Colombia

Like it a lot. Well design and clean! *********************
************************************************

Yana Express

Very Usefull. Great app. Thanks a lot for everything. I didnt expect that and i have more customers since that. I recommended this app for your beginning in ecommerce for your store online.