Sticky Cart‑Sticky Add To Cart

Sticky Cart‑Sticky Add To Cart

by qikify

Including Sticky Cart + Mini Cart + Sticky Add to cart Bar

Magnificent Online Store

I'm really satisfied!! Everything works well, love the options, and it's really simply to use. I recommend this app!

May 10, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Sticky Cart. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Nelly's Mega Mart

i,m a newbie to you guys but i real do not know about it but it cool
it all right so i will look in to it

May 8, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Sticky Cart. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

VITAMAN USA

I use Sticky Cart and Quick View from qikify - both apps do exactly what promised. And do it excellent! No need to apply custom CSS - lots of things you can adjust inside the apps. Sticky Cart is more then cart with Sticky Bar function - really cool. And I do love their support - even before we buy anything - they provided 5-start assistance. Guys - thank you so much, keep up the high standards!

May 7, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to know that you enjoy using our apps and services. Hope it can bring even further benefits to your store.

NAV TRENDING

Excellent i love it ,its a good app .i think help me a lot and i recommended this app .thanks tanks tanks

May 6, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Sticky Cart helps you well. Hope it can bring even further benefits to your store.

Allaffordables

The app is easy to use and helpful, I used it basically for the sticky cart and and on my check out page design as well

May 6, 2020

Basati Dolls

Me está gustando mucho, tiene muchas opciones de personalización y puedes cambiarla según tus necesidades.

May 5, 2020

Muchas gracias por tu comentario!
Nos alegra saber que disfruta utilizando nuestros productos y servicios. Esperamos traer aún más beneficios a su tienda.

¡Te deseo lo mejor!

SHOP EXPRESS BRASIL

Excelente app, simples de configurar e atende a minhas necessidades, recomendo para todos que buscam um app gratuito com barra de comprar agora

May 4, 2020

Muito obrigado para sua revisão!
É ótimo saber que nosso produto ajuda você também.

Desejo a todos o melhor!

Blighty's British Store

Super easy to set up, and so far works extremely well with my website, and looks great. The custom position feature for the sticky icon is great.

May 3, 2020

Great Stuff Shops

Super easy app to install and customize to match my theme colors for the Add to Cart and Checkout buttons and fonts.

After only one day it's too early to tell yet how successful this will be for conversions as no sales yet but really like the fact the cart is always there without being in your face.

Thanks to the developers for building a slick easy to use tool that's pretty much plug and play - have high hopes for this one!

May 2, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to hear that you enjoy using our Sticky Cart. We're looking forward to bringing you even more benefits.

OkO-OkO™

It's a very nice application and totally free. You should take the times to set up and try you won't regret.
Thanks to the developer and team :-)

May 2, 2020