Sticky Cart by qikify

Sticky Cart by qikify

by qikify

Sticky cart + Mini Cart + Sticky Add to Cart Bar

Boundless Attitude Apparel

This is a great little app, that does just what it says. And for free at that. It's exactly what my store needed to keep the add to cart button on screen no matter where you scroll.

bioeffect-uk

Superb free app for minicart display and very quick response support as well. I hope you will add more features to this app.

Beard Cavern

Does what other similar payed apps do! You can tweak the app the way you want.
Thank you for letting us have this app for free!!

BluePads™

Very easy to use, intuitive UI and works great! And the support team is very responsive to any customization requests. Definitely an app I'll use on all my future stores.

NanoPix™

Extremely pleased with this app. It's very customizable and the support team is top notch. Will use on all my stores from now on.

Radio Hut

Des exactly what it says, and offers lightning fast checkout controls for customers. all for free. excellent.

FictionNewYork.com

Excellent FREE app with a polished and professional look. So many apps can look junky/cheap until they are tweaked but right off the bat it looks great and you can easily change the colors and settings.

Speaking of settings when I first installed the setting I wanted (only show when products page Add to Cart button is not on screen) it didn't work and it was fixed. The only issue is/was I noticed this on a Friday night and while I got a response very quickly I was informed it wouldn't be taken care of until Monday. Fine and acceptable just do be aware if you run into a problem it can't be taken care of until the work week.

Finally (and I'm not dinging them on this because it's pretty common) there are only two setting for showing or not showing the bar: Desktop and Mobile.

I wish there were 3 choices: Desktop, Tablet and Mobile. There's a big difference between a tablet (even an iPad mini) and a phone so settings should be able to be changed.

Do check out their other apps they're very well done.

SoBo Bikinis

The app works exactly as it should, is free, and (as far as looks go) goes past that mark where it has to be to look good and professional. The part that blew me away was the customer service. The best service experience I've ever had, and people are getting pretty good at it nowadays. Custom coded solutions to every problem I had. Definitely recommend. A+

shabola.com

Una buona applicazione si adatta perfettamente al tema del negozio, sia mobile che desktop, non posso ancora sapere se aumenta le vendite perché e-commerce non è ancora attivo.

VIGOUR CLOTHING CO.

I immediately loved how the Sticky Cart showed up on my site. Then I had a question on one small feature and I reached out to the Sticky Cart team. They answered in record timing and changed the button to personally fit my website. I couldn't be happier!