Sticky Cart‑Sticky Add To Cart

Sticky Cart‑Sticky Add To Cart

by qikify

Including Sticky Cart + Mini Cart + Sticky Add to cart Bar

Couple&Pie

Perfect App. Super easy to use, super useful. You can activate both sticky cart or sticky button. You can also custom style and texts, etc. I totally reccomend

April 17, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Sticky Cart. Hope it can bring even more benefits to you and your store.

SPOSARMI BOUTIQUE

I loved the app! Super easy to install and personalize! I really recommend to install it! Great free version!

April 15, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!

Imshopay

It doesn't support multi-currency converter,
and It can't show the auto discount price in mini cart If I set "Buy 2 GET 10% OFF" in shopify backend.
Looks weird when I turn on the mini cart.

April 15, 2020

Thank you very much for your review.

We are sorry to hear that Sticky Cart couldn't deliver your expected user experience. Our app is currently developed only for basic features, including which include showing sticky cart and quickly adding item to cart. However, we thank you for your recommendations which we will consider to update the app fitting your needs later.

Wish you all the best.

proteccionFace

Gran producto y fácil de instalar, satisfecha. Y lo mejor es que es gratis y no como otros productos que al pasar el tiempo son de pago, espero que siga así.

April 12, 2020

Muchas gracias por tu comentario!
Nos complace escuchar que disfruta utilizando nuestros productos y servicios. Esperamos poder brindar aún más beneficios a su tienda.

¡Te deseo lo mejor!

| LEWD VIBES |

This app has all the functionality I was seeking, looks great, and is free! Also, the support team replies very fast and was very helpful when I was having problems. Highly recommended!

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy our Sticky Cart and services. Hope we can bring even more benefits to you and your store.

Fit at Homes™

I used this app for my shop it works very well. I really love this app.

BinkyBabys

This app is straight amazing. It has everything you want from a sticky cart and more. It's super easy to use and very customizable: everything from the sticky cart icon, to the location of the sticky cart, to the color of the number of how many items are in the cart, and somehow it's free. You can't beat this app!

April 8, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Sticky Cart. Hope we can bring even more benefits to you and your store.

Thai Shoes Clothes

I am just setting up my online shop and I installed easily Sticky Cart.
First of all is free and it looks very useful
It has 2 options: a little cart that sticks to the page and it is always present or a bar that appears when your "add to cart" button is no more visible, because the customer has scrolled down during his viewing.

April 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Sticky Cart.

We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Sticky Cart.

Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.

HHO Factory

AAAAAAA++++++++++AAAAAAA++++++++++AAAAAAA++++++++++AAAAAAA++++++++++AAAAAAA++++++++++AAAAAAA++++++++++AAAAAAA++++++++++

April 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our Sticky Cart. Hope our apps will bring even more benefits to your store.

Lone Star Collectibles

This app is great. Not many apps will allow you to customize the location of the on-screen icons. This one does so you can place the cart icon where you like. Thank you!

Lone Star Collectibles

April 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that Sticky Cart fits your needs well. Hope it can bring even further benefits to your store.