qikify Sticky cart, Slide cart

Sticky add to cart, Cart drawer, Freeshipping goal, Countdown

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Sticky Cart 2.0 builds high-converting online store for you

Jasmine's Home & Co

Location South Africa

This app allows me to use a sticky bar in a really awesome way that is simple and not overdone. I love using it and I highly recommend you guys use it too!

August 29, 2022

Thank you so much for your rating, you made our day!
We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us.
We’re here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

PeachyPeach白桃

Time spent using app About 10 hours

Perfect!I like it!Good APP!i find it for a long time!Very Goo!Sticky cart, Slide cart!Get it!Make my shopify amzon!

August 29, 2022

Mr Problem

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 1 month

great interface, and it looks good when we added in into the shopping cart. it provides new shopping experience for our clients

July 8, 2022

SAlot

Location South Africa

Cart‑Sticky Add To Cart Help Desktop Automation to Cart, going to keep it forever and is helpful to the customer

April 1, 2022

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sticky Cart. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Wireless Electronics

Very easy to use and has superb functions. After trying a few other apps for the same function I got this and I am fully satisfied now.

January 28, 2022

億達行 INTERLINK DIRECT

Time spent using app Over 1 year

It is a very useful app, it helps customer to see the details of the item with out having to load into each product page, find it very useful

September 15, 2021

Jacksonsorigami.com

Location Sweden

STOP this is crazy!!
First time I reached out to customer supprt they sent me a 20 second custom video showcasing how I alter my design. I was like damn, that's different, custom videos - Respect! Second time I reach out to customer support for something a bit more complex they change the coding for me EXACTLY as requested and I didnt even move a finger.
These guys deserve a 15 out of 10 hands down. Talk about setting the example in customer support. #Hooked-for-life

July 22, 2021

LittleSizzle

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 1 day

Great app! Very easy to use and amazingly quick and helpful customer service (thank you Henry!).
I would definitely recommend.

May 7, 2021

Zumaha

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app works perfectly. It does exactly what it is supposed to.
I made a request for a customized integration and the support helped me with my request quickly and exactly in the way I needed it.

May 7, 2021

Thuiswerkplaneet

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 year

I've been using this app for some time now and recently needed an additional feature. Qikify quickly added several pieces of code to my webshop and everything works perfectly, just like I requested. I'm really happy! :-) Thanks Chloe & Qikify!

April 28, 2021