Sticky cart & Slide cart

Sticky add to cart, Cart drawer, Freeshipping Goal, Countdown

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Sticky Cart 2.0 builds high-converting online store for you

Stuff & Trends

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 15 hours

It is perfect if your store has a base currency but you show it in a different one, as this store only wants to sell imported products in local currency. Beside that IT IS A GREAT APP. Sorry I have to let it go as it doesn't cover store needs.

June 11, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you like Sticky Cart and so sorry to hear that it hasn't met your needs yet. We will continue improving the app and hope that it can help you soon with your store in a near future.

SIN SOO HUP

Location Malaysia

Love It. very simple to use and does the job i want. Hopefully the stick cart can let users move them around

June 4, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sticky Cart and services. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Miraculous20211

love love love this app very useful and has made the experience on my website easier and more manageable

June 2, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Sticky Cart helps you well. Hope it can bring even further benefits to your store.

Elegância cosméticos

Location Portugal

Esta app funciona muito bem, aconselho a todos que queiram stick cart.
Para mim Correspondeu muito bem as minhas expectativas

June 2, 2020

Muito obrigado para sua revisão!
É ótimo saber que nosso produto ajuda você também.

Desejo a todos o melhor!

Viking merchant store

Location Sweden

I really appreciate the extra cart and so does the customers I believe.
My first cart was making progress but then it stopped working. Very thanks for a superb application.

May 31, 2020

SONNENKOPP-DESSAU

Location Germany

Best regards to Chloe from customer service. You can't expect more than that. Many thanks from Germany. The app is absolutely amazing and free. I was able to format 99% of it on my own. There was one little thing I couldn't do in the app: NO problem - customer service contacted - same day help. I thank you in the highest form and can only recommend this app and this company highly ! THANK YOU !!!

May 31, 2020

DNA of Champions

Time spent using app 25 minutes

This is a GREAT app and it's FREE! When having an online store - it's extremely important that our customers are able to find their cart. This app does that and it works like a charm. I highly recommend this app.

May 27, 2020

The Coffee Shopping Network

So far so good. Only thing missing is a add to cart button on collections pages. I like how professional it looks.

May 27, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to know that you enjoy using our Sticky Cart. We will continue to improve our app to bring more benefits to you, so stay tune.

MOUSTIQKILLER

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great App .. Efficient and easy to use
Customizable and helps a lot
I'd really recommend it .. Use it guys it worth

May 26, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Sticky Cart. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

MultiGadgets EU

Location Netherlands

I tested this App and this is what i found:
- Easy to instal & use.
- Style, size, color and many more adjustable settings.
- Multiple options (sticky bar or sticky button). Also adjustable.
- Great customer support.
I would definitely recommend this App!

May 25, 2020