qikify Sticky cart, Slide cart

Sticky add to cart, Cart drawer, Freeshipping goal, Countdown

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Sticky Cart 2.0 builds high-converting online store for you

domdar

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app!! You can set up anything from color to placement. everything is customizable. I can recommend this app to everyone

October 9, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sticky Cart. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Vom Reiter

Location Austria

I use this app now for one Week and it works very well! The customer support is amazing, because i had a problem and they fixed it at the same day. I can really recommend it. Thank you!

SwissBags.nl

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 year

This sticky add-to-cart works perfect for our store. Good and quick customer service. We had a small issue and they helped us out really good.

TexasCountryTees

Time spent using app About 2 months

simple and easy to use. not to hard to understand and set up which is what I like very much about this app.

Hussar Home

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 year

This is such a great app, highly recommended. Mostly because it runs smoothly and never has any issues. Especially for a Free app. good job!

October 2, 2020

WaldronCrafts Store

Location Colombia

Great app, customers love it and make the whole process so easy for them. Glad to found this one. Keep the good work.

October 2, 2020

Freevada

Location Germany
Time spent using app 40 minutes

Amazing App! It works very well and easy to install. Only took me about 10 Minutes. Can totally recommend!

September 25, 2020

Nirvana Shoppe

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 2 months

I love this app! It's simple to use and I can customize the features the way I want. It doesn't look spammy in the product page. Customer support also responds quickly! A huge bonus is it's free.

September 16, 2020

Viviva Colors

Truly amazing!! I love this app, allows customizing, and is extremely easy to use.
Helps increasing conversion rate. Must try!

September 16, 2020

Escape Boredom Store

The pricing's good and it's so simple to use. The sticky cart pops up so cleanly and I feel really helps with conversions. 100% recommend.

September 8, 2020