Sticky Cart‑Sticky Add To Cart

Sticky Cart‑Sticky Add To Cart

by qikify

Including Sticky Cart + Mini Cart + Sticky Add to cart Bar

Ikya Dr. Right

This app is simply awesome. It does what you expect to see on your website / store. Customer support is accommodating and responds fast to your request. Only suggestion, hope there will be more new improvements specially on mobile where instead of just a sticky add-to-cart button, it could also show product details like on desktop view.

November 4, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sticky Cart. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

TANTARA

I really like this app. Delivers what it promises and I like the customization it offers and how it look in my website. really happy with it!

November 4, 2020

The Peace Commerce

Amazing customer support by Chloe. She requested access to my site and fixed the issue I had. Thank you

October 30, 2020

WenYiZD

very nice!very nice!very nice!very nice!very nice!very nice!very nice!very nice!very nice!very nice!very nice!very nice!

October 28, 2020

Bijuz

top notch app and free... cant believe, the app is very good, 5 star for this! keep rocking guys!!!!

October 28, 2020

aaina & co

This is an amazing app! Henry from the support team is very helpful in providing design support! I am glad, that we have chosen to go with this one.

October 23, 2020

The Digital Media Hub

Very useful app, easy to use, what I needed in order to have a cart always ready and visible. Henry from the support team was amazing in helping me :)

October 23, 2020

nanospraytech

love it wish everyone to buy it. I am using it for my two stores now. No problem until now, highly recommended

October 21, 2020

Loja Evemix

Gostei muito do aplicativo, creio que ira aumentar bastante as minhas conversões visto que é necessario uma sticky bar

October 16, 2020

Germ Freak by DenaTyson

So far I absolutely love this app. It looks very professional in my store and I also love the way it slides out from the side showing what you have in your cart. The support staff is very responsive and helpful as well. I would recommend this app for sure.

October 16, 2020