Sticky Cart‑Sticky Add To Cart

Sticky Cart‑Sticky Add To Cart | Reviews

by qikify

Including Sticky Cart + Mini Cart + Sticky Add to cart Bar

Yuppi Pets

me gusta la aplicación, hasta ahora todo muy bien, por lo que veo a muchos les ha ayudado a sus conversiones así que lo intentare de igual forma

November 18, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sticky Cart. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Woody Tunes

Great value for a free app! I love that the bar doesn't look cheap and you have many options to customize it to your needs.

November 11, 2020

Yzouets© | Jeux Jouets & Robots Au Quebec

In my opinion, the applications that are offered to us FREE of charge and that in addition easily accomplish their work Easily deserves a 5 star

November 11, 2020

Ikya Dr. Right

This app is simply awesome. It does what you expect to see on your website / store. Customer support is accommodating and responds fast to your request. Only suggestion, hope there will be more new improvements specially on mobile where instead of just a sticky add-to-cart button, it could also show product details like on desktop view.

November 4, 2020

TANTARA

I really like this app. Delivers what it promises and I like the customization it offers and how it look in my website. really happy with it!

November 4, 2020

The Peace Commerce

Amazing customer support by Chloe. She requested access to my site and fixed the issue I had. Thank you

October 30, 2020

WenYiZD

very nice!very nice!very nice!very nice!very nice!very nice!very nice!very nice!very nice!very nice!very nice!very nice!

October 28, 2020

Bijuz

top notch app and free... cant believe, the app is very good, 5 star for this! keep rocking guys!!!!

October 28, 2020

aaina & co

This is an amazing app! Henry from the support team is very helpful in providing design support! I am glad, that we have chosen to go with this one.

October 23, 2020

The Digital Media Hub

Very useful app, easy to use, what I needed in order to have a cart always ready and visible. Henry from the support team was amazing in helping me :)

October 23, 2020