Sticky Cart‑Sticky Add To Cart

Sticky Cart‑Sticky Add To Cart | Reviews

by qikify

Including Sticky Cart + Mini Cart + Sticky Add to cart Bar

Tiny Edges

Incredibly useful. Bro it's so amazing like bro bro bro bro bro bro bro bro it is so amaizng bro bro bro

January 2, 2020

Thanks a lot bro for your review ;)

Dog & Kaboodle

Brilliant app -worked exactly as I wanted. Easy to install and customize and best thing it is free. Awesome app team.

December 31, 2019

Thank you. It's great that you could easily manage Sticky Cart for your shop.
Wish you all the best.

Motivationswandbilder by GET-AWESOME-ART

Nice tool. I like it and can recommend it. ....................................................................

December 26, 2019

pupstore.co

Really Good! Works really fine in the free version.
Really Good! Works really fine in the free version.

December 24, 2019

Thank you for your review :D glad that Sticky Cart does well for you.

Mosquito Vortex

Very Easy. Good for increasing Sales.................................................................

December 24, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review :)

SLINGY

No Facebook pixel integration! Like what? Sales with 0 ATC, and it took me a while to figure it out. That screwed my optimization big times.

You should at least make a disclaimer.

*UPDATE*
The support team provided a custom app to register pixel events.
Works perfectly fine now!

December 19, 2019

We're sincerely sorry for the bad experience.
We can help you integrate FB pixel with a custom version, please reach out to us at support.qikify.com to continue.
Hope you understand for us that to keep this app simple and free, we can't bring all features. It's our mistake to not clarify this missing, we'll add a note to the description, thanks for your feedback.
Best regards.

BathroomHouse

I am glad I discovered this app! Highly recommended... really useful for my store. I would definitely use again for my next store.

December 16, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback. Glad that you’ve found us, and wish you all the best with your next shop!

Dafeya.com

I just love it, don't need to use any other apps cause it's simple, easy and definitely suitable for my site

December 16, 2019

Hey, thank you so much for leaving your feedback. We feel motivated that Sticky Cart saves your time and effort.
Wish you best of luck!

MAGFORCE

Absolutely love this app and I cannot believe that it is free. It brings a great amount of value by maintaining the ATC button in the customer's view so that they don't have to search for it if the decision to purchase is made.

December 16, 2019

Cool! It seems like Sticky Cart really helps enhance customer experience on your store. Thanks a lot for sharing your thought.

e Trends Bay

very helping, very handy tool, very easy to use. customize as per your need and liking
love using it.

December 13, 2019

We feel very thankful, very happy, very motivated that you love Sticky Cart.
Hope it could be your helpful assistant for a long time.