4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly design and seamless Shopify integration. Its slide cart feature enhances the shopping experience by eliminating constant redirection to the cart page. The app is customizable, compatible with various themes and apps, and works well with bundle management apps. It's known to increase add-to-cart sessions, boost sales, and improve conversion rates. The support team is highly responsive and assists with custom coding and customization. The free version is functional and easy to use for beginners. The app performs well on both desktop and mobile views.

November 25, 2022

Great app tested the app for the company, helped me a lot. Thanks for the service. I strongly recommend the app. Great customer service.

GP Supplies
qikify replied November 28, 2022

We’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.
We’re always here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

November 17, 2019

easy to install and style. It matches well with my website. The product is free but it entices you with other apps they offer. I ended up installing a second app they provide that creates a Sales pop with visitor count.
You can pay for the extra features on their app, but the free features are more than enough! Thank you!

Ideal Infusion
qikify replied November 17, 2019

Thank you for your review, we're glad that you enjoy Sticky Cart & our new app - Sale Kit (hope you can give it a review as well).
If you have any problem, feel free to reach out to our support team at support.qikify.com.
Cheers.

July 17, 2020

Very easy to use and navigate. This app is definitely useful for beginners like myself. You don't have to be an expert to use this app. Just a bit of creativity only. :)

frezhbox.com
Singapore
qikify replied July 19, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sticky Cart. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

May 22, 2020

Great App! easy to use and excellent customization
Great App! easy to use and excellent customization

LUXGADGET
qikify replied May 22, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Sticky Cart. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

April 15, 2020

I loved the app! Super easy to install and personalize! I really recommend to install it! Great free version!

SPOSARMI BOUTIQUE
Italy
qikify replied April 15, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Sticky Cart. Hope it can bring even more benefits to you and your store.

August 16, 2020

Love having a cute little sticky cart icon, makes my shop look more professional! Thanks from daughterlily.com

Daughter Lily Boo-teek
qikify replied August 17, 2020

Edited November 13, 2019

Fantastic, very helpful. Help costumer make purchase instantly and don´t be lost when scrolling down the page, and makes his instant purchase :)

Sstuffy
Portugal
qikify replied November 13, 2019

Thank you, we'd love to see our customers get more sales with our app!

May 27, 2020

So far so good. Only thing missing is a add to cart button on collections pages. I like how professional it looks.

The Coffee Shopping Network
qikify replied May 27, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to know that you enjoy using our Sticky Cart. We will continue to improve our app to bring more benefits to you, so stay tune.

March 30, 2023

Super easy to use and my sales rocketed with this app. 100% Recommended for any type of business, thanks!

noluckmvmt
Mexico
qikify replied April 2, 2023

November 12, 2022

Does exactly what I need it to do and the free version is good for anyone starting out like our business

Bedda Hair