qikify Sticky cart, Slide cart

qikify Sticky cart, Slide cart

From $1.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
October 30, 2020

I really like this app. Delivers what it promises and I like the customization it offers and how it look in my website. really happy with it!

TANTARA
Spain
Time spent using app: 7 days
qikify replied November 4, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sticky Cart. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

October 28, 2020

Amazing customer support by Chloe. She requested access to my site and fixed the issue I had. Thank you

The Peace Commerce
Time spent using app: 9 months
qikify replied October 30, 2020

October 27, 2020

very nice!very nice!very nice!very nice!very nice!very nice!very nice!very nice!very nice!very nice!very nice!very nice!

WenYiZD
Taiwan
Time spent using app: 23 days
qikify replied October 28, 2020

October 24, 2020

top notch app and free... cant believe, the app is very good, 5 star for this! keep rocking guys!!!!

Bijuz
Portugal
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
qikify replied October 28, 2020

October 22, 2020

This is an amazing app! Henry from the support team is very helpful in providing design support! I am glad, that we have chosen to go with this one.

aaina & co
Time spent using app: 3 months
qikify replied October 23, 2020

October 21, 2020

Very useful app, easy to use, what I needed in order to have a cart always ready and visible. Henry from the support team was amazing in helping me :)

The Digital Media Hub
Cyprus
Time spent using app: About 1 year
qikify replied October 23, 2020

October 17, 2020

love it wish everyone to buy it. I am using it for my two stores now. No problem until now, highly recommended

nanospraytech
Italy
Time spent using app: 2 months
qikify replied October 21, 2020

October 14, 2020

Gostei muito do aplicativo, creio que ira aumentar bastante as minhas conversões visto que é necessario uma sticky bar

Loja Evemix
Brazil
Time spent using app: 2 months

October 13, 2020

So far I absolutely love this app. It looks very professional in my store and I also love the way it slides out from the side showing what you have in your cart. The support staff is very responsive and helpful as well. I would recommend this app for sure.

Germ Freak by DenaTyson
Time spent using app: 17 days

October 13, 2020

Support is awesome. They were able to answer all my questions and help me integrate it perfectly to store. Special thanks to Hannah.

watchNAU