qikify Sticky cart, Slide cart

qikify Sticky cart, Slide cart

From $1.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
September 11, 2020

Truly amazing!! I love this app, allows customizing, and is extremely easy to use.
Helps increasing conversion rate. Must try!

Viviva Colors
Time spent using app: 3 months
qikify replied September 16, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sticky Cart. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

September 4, 2020

The pricing's good and it's so simple to use. The sticky cart pops up so cleanly and I feel really helps with conversions. 100% recommend.

Escape Boredom Store
Time spent using app: 3 months
qikify replied September 8, 2020

September 4, 2020

Hey there,
I am just about to launch my store and the support helped me to change the two click ATC bar on mobile to a one click which is awesome! Great & Easy App and support is fast, helpful and very friendly! Thanks a lot!
Kind Regards,
Thomas

heyy-mama
Austria
Time spent using app: About 1 month
qikify replied September 8, 2020

August 27, 2020

iti s simple and easy to use. real classic clean design. top free sticky checkout app out of the 3 ive tried.

BoosterRecovery
Time spent using app: 2 months
qikify replied September 1, 2020

August 27, 2020

Great support and great feature. Do not bother paying for a sticky button you got what you need right here!

BreyleeWhitening
Time spent using app: 17 days
qikify replied September 1, 2020

August 21, 2020

IT'S A GREAT APP, IT HELPS A LOT AND HAS A GREAT LOOK, I RECOMMEND IT TO ALL FRIENDS, 5 STARS ......

Comprasnation.com
Italy
Time spent using app: 1 day
qikify replied August 25, 2020

August 20, 2020

Does not show quantity selector on mobile! how can I add that
It lower my conversion rate and there is no option to enable it!

Bluestewart®
Morocco
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
qikify replied August 21, 2020

Hi Bluestewart,
On mobile, Sticky Bar has 2 clicks. After you click add to cart for the first time, an other popup will show to let you choose variant and quantity.
You can try it again or let us know to help.
Hope to hear from you again.

August 16, 2020

Love having a cute little sticky cart icon, makes my shop look more professional! Thanks from daughterlily.com

Daughter Lily Boo-teek
Time spent using app: 6 months
qikify replied August 17, 2020

August 14, 2020

good app which helps me to increase an online store conversion rate. simple to understand and clear for editing

Proud Christian Store
Poland
Time spent using app: 3 days
qikify replied August 17, 2020

August 9, 2020

Great and smart idea ! Thank you so much , this app must be mandatory in every E-business and online store !

UV-ARCTIC