qikify Sticky cart, Slide cart

qikify Sticky cart, Slide cart

From $1.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
July 23, 2020

Exactly what I was looking for and super easy to use. Love the platform and how it looks in my page.

Amoli
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 2 years
qikify replied July 23, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that Sticky Cart helps you well. Hope we can bring even further benefits to your store.

July 17, 2020

Really nice and easy to use. In my theme looks amazing. I recommended it with no doubt. Thank you! Great App!

Vera Cup
Colombia
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
qikify replied July 19, 2020

July 17, 2020

Very easy to use and navigate. This app is definitely useful for beginners like myself. You don't have to be an expert to use this app. Just a bit of creativity only. :)

frezhbox.com
Singapore
Time spent using app: 6 months
qikify replied July 19, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sticky Cart. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

July 16, 2020

Otimo! Ajuda demais , podem instalar com segurança e não esqueça de configurar direitinho pq é um app e ingles mas é muito facil

Domínio
Brazil
qikify replied July 16, 2020

Muito obrigado para sua revisão!
É ótimo saber que nosso produto ajuda você também.

Desejo a todos o melhor!

July 15, 2020

Very impressed with such a range of features for a free app, really useful and does exactly what I need

KindleShine
Time spent using app: 10 days
qikify replied July 15, 2020

July 15, 2020

very good FREE app, I'd say better than other paid ones, a sticky Add to cart button alone can and will make you some $$, get it!

nassauassassin
Time spent using app: 8 months
qikify replied July 15, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that Sticky Cart helps you well. Hope we can bring even further benefits to you.

July 11, 2020

Hey guys this is a great app, easy to use, easy to customize to go with the theme of your store. I really like it, thank you!!

The Fashionable Lifestyle
Time spent using app: 13 days
qikify replied July 12, 2020

July 8, 2020

This is a great and simple app to help customers add to cart quicker! Customer service also very good! A+

Daily Perler Apparel
Time spent using app: 8 months
qikify replied July 8, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our services and Sticky Cart helps you well. Hope we can bring even further benefits to you.

July 6, 2020

產品增加購物車時,無法顯示數量·········································································································

YueSi.Shangpin
China
qikify replied July 6, 2020

Hi there,
We've just checked your store and Sticky Cart is working normally, with the quantity showing up on minicart. Could you check again and if it's working correctly, could you update your review please?
Or if you need our help, you can request in ticket #8288.
All the best.

June 29, 2020

Great App really like it and it is great and easy to use looks professional and it has got me more customers A+

Poppy's Dolls House
qikify replied June 29, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Sticky Cart helps you well. Hope it can bring even further benefits to your store.

Cheers!