Sticky Cart‑Sticky Add To Cart

Sticky Cart‑Sticky Add To Cart

by qikify

Including Sticky Cart + Mini Cart + Sticky Add to cart Bar

SoBo Bikinis

The app works exactly as it should, is free, and (as far as looks go) goes past that mark where it has to be to look good and professional. The part that blew me away was the customer service. The best service experience I've ever had, and people are getting pretty good at it nowadays. Custom coded solutions to every problem I had. Definitely recommend. A+

shabola.com

Una buona applicazione si adatta perfettamente al tema del negozio, sia mobile che desktop, non posso ancora sapere se aumenta le vendite perché e-commerce non è ancora attivo.

VIGOUR CLOTHING CO.

I immediately loved how the Sticky Cart showed up on my site. Then I had a question on one small feature and I reached out to the Sticky Cart team. They answered in record timing and changed the button to personally fit my website. I couldn't be happier!

Todo Fans Chile

Perfect App. You don't need to pay another useless app. The sticky cart works perfectly. Bao is a great assistant. Thanks for your service and your help, every time.

Lumi Prints

I shopped around for several hours before settling on this app because of its simple and sleek design. The customization is awesome, and when I contacted the developer about a question I had they took the time to implement a custom solution for me. Thank you so much to them, if you're thinking about installing this app I highly recommend it.

ShopyStube

I am very happy, the app is very good professional look simple to use.
Highly recommended!

Incredible.ro

Amazing team - the app is very good and they were extremely helpful and prompt with some custom modifications I asked for. Highly recommended!

Saskia Watches

The Sticky Cart looks professional and is simple to use. I am very happy with how this has turned out. My only issue is design-based: there is a slight white border around the sticky cart when the icon is hovering over an image.

August 12, 2019

Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate it.
Please reach out to us at support.qikify.com and our support team will help you remove the border.

1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 Next