4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration and user-friendly interface. It enhances the shopping experience with a slide cart feature, increasing add-to-cart sessions and average order value. The app is praised for its compatibility with custom code and other apps, and its customer support is noted for being responsive and proactive. The free version offers sufficient features for some, while others appreciate the professional look it adds to their stores. It's described as a vital asset with a clean, simple layout and easy setup.

February 9, 2021

Great app, works very good. Love it! Great app, works very good. Love it! Great app, works very good. Love it!

Allhewants
Bulgaria
qikify replied February 24, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sticky Cart. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

October 6, 2020

I use this app now for one Week and it works very well! The customer support is amazing, because i had a problem and they fixed it at the same day. I can really recommend it. Thank you!

Vom Reiter
Austria
qikify replied October 8, 2020

November 28, 2020

Works beautifully, Love it! It was very easy to set up after watching the video tutorial. Customise the colour you want to work with your websites colour theme. looks very professional.

BELLADONNA
South Africa
qikify replied December 1, 2020

February 16, 2023

Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great

PupShack
qikify replied February 16, 2023

We’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.
We’re always here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

February 26, 2020

ótimo aplicativo, estou usando e amo, ótima maneira de fazer uma conversão mais rapida e super facil de configurar

Meu Cantinho de Tricô
Brazil
qikify replied February 27, 2020

Thanks so much for your review.
Hope it could be your helpful assistant for a long time.

March 13, 2023

The app is very easy to install. And does what is should be.
Just started with the sticky add to cart button.

Thanks

Frankys Luxuries
Netherlands
qikify replied March 14, 2023

September 13, 2019

The app works exactly as it should, is free, and (as far as looks go) goes past that mark where it has to be to look good and professional. The part that blew me away was the customer service. The best service experience I've ever had, and people are getting pretty good at it nowadays. Custom coded solutions to every problem I had. Definitely recommend. A+

SoBo Bikinis
Edited July 21, 2021

STOP this is crazy!!
First time I reached out to customer supprt they sent me a 20 second custom video showcasing how I alter my design. I was like damn, that's different, custom videos - Respect! Second time I reach out to customer support for something a bit more complex they change the coding for me EXACTLY as requested and I didnt even move a finger.
These guys deserve a 15 out of 10 hands down. Talk about setting the example in customer support. #Hooked-for-life

Jacksonsorigami.com
Sweden
qikify replied July 22, 2021

March 29, 2023

Super appli, merci ca m'aide beucoup, beaucoup de fonctionnalité et tres intuitif comme application

ACCESS
France
qikify replied March 29, 2023

Edited September 15, 2019

Una buona applicazione si adatta perfettamente al tema del negozio, sia mobile che desktop, non posso ancora sapere se aumenta le vendite perché e-commerce non è ancora attivo.

shabola.com