qikify Sticky Add To Cart

qikify Sticky Add To Cart

Built for Shopify

Reviews (496)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration and user-friendly interface. It enhances the shopping experience with a slide cart feature, increasing add-to-cart sessions and average order value. The app is praised for its compatibility with custom code and other apps, and its customer support is noted for being responsive and proactive. The free version offers sufficient features for some, while others appreciate the professional look it adds to their stores. It's described as a vital asset with a clean, simple layout and easy setup.

Edited July 21, 2021

STOP this is crazy!!
First time I reached out to customer supprt they sent me a 20 second custom video showcasing how I alter my design. I was like damn, that's different, custom videos - Respect! Second time I reach out to customer support for something a bit more complex they change the coding for me EXACTLY as requested and I didnt even move a finger.
These guys deserve a 15 out of 10 hands down. Talk about setting the example in customer support. #Hooked-for-life

Jacksonsorigami.com
Sweden
qikify replied July 22, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Sticky Cart. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

All the best!

March 29, 2023

Super appli, merci ca m'aide beucoup, beaucoup de fonctionnalité et tres intuitif comme application

ACCESS
France
qikify replied March 29, 2023

We’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.
We’re always here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

Edited September 15, 2019

Una buona applicazione si adatta perfettamente al tema del negozio, sia mobile che desktop, non posso ancora sapere se aumenta le vendite perché e-commerce non è ancora attivo.

shabola.com
Italy
October 17, 2022

I love the variety of this app, really useful and lot's of adjusting options to customize it for my specific needs

HomenLove
Lithuania
qikify replied October 20, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! You made our day!
We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us.
We’re here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

Edited December 1, 2019

Best Sticky cart app I've tried. Free no less. Thanks so much! I was a struggle to find a sticky cart that allowed for variations to be displayed. Not any more. Thanks again

Simple Luxe Co
qikify replied December 1, 2019

Thank you, glad that Sticky Cart offers you what you need :D

March 21, 2023

Most clean looking sticky add to cart out there, besides custom code of course. Yes I highly recommend.

Mawen
Sweden
qikify replied March 23, 2023

September 25, 2022

Very easy to set up. I have used other Qikify apps and their support is amazing. I didn't like my theme's cart at all. This improved it immensely.

Friendly Fire
Czechia
qikify replied September 26, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback, you made our day!

February 10, 2023

The app is perfect for our needs. The conversion rate is much better now. Also, I really like the fast and reliable support. Thank you.

FIZI
Ukraine
qikify replied February 13, 2023

December 5, 2019

This app is Amazinggggg. Was very easy to customize and make my store look more professional. It's also Free!!

Gifts Of Empowerment
qikify replied December 5, 2019

Thanks so muchhhhh. Hope that Stick Cart will assist you well with your business.
Cheers!!

April 21, 2020

Not tracking adds to cart on facebook but the app is great, very easy to use and I think my adds to cart increased

inPods™
Spain
3 months using the app
qikify replied April 21, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Sticky Cart. Hope it can bring even more benefits to you and your store.

All the best!