Sticky Cart by Uplinkly

Boost Sales & Conversions With A Sticky Add To Cart Button

Free plan available

CasePh

good app. I love it, easy to install, easy to use. doesnt slow down the site. Easy to use. Thank you.

dogsdarling

Seems to be a nice app to work with. I am really interested in how it will work later in my store. Thanks

wondercouch

good apps Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.
Review body

TheTrustify

Very Nice! this is very good, it helps a lot !Im thankful for that, try PRO version !it help more, really help !
Check this out, you dont regret that.
its very easy to use and no problems

uptrek

the fact it copies the existing add to cart button style is simply genuies !
+ the free plan is excalent ,if it works out ill upgrade

Mindful Hearing Products

Very good , make sure you get this one your store. 10/10 and easy to use . I would reccommend it just as good as the paid ones

Bob Charcoal Store

Awesome app, cant live without it.
I tried a lot of apps in the past but this app standout from all of them.
Plus its free

Love Coffee - Australia

Great and free option which is awesome!!
Really helps with driving sales.

Great and free option which is awesome!

Le Magasin Maroc

geatestly! Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

KDEAM OPTICS USA

I have a fairly successful store with a decent conversion rate. Last Monday I added Uplinky because the Add to Cart button by Shopify stopped working due to a sudden conflict with Facebook Messenger. Nobody could figure it out in a hurry... Lost lots of sales before I realized I could add an app to do the work. What I didn’t know was that when I turned on the Countdown Timer my conversion rate jumped up significantly. Its actually closer to 9% upon waking up in the mornings from a 1.2... No joke. This is a game changer!