Sticky Cart by Uplinkly

Sticky Cart by Uplinkly | Reviews

by Uplinkly

Boost Sales & Conversions With A Sticky Add To Cart Button

Power Up Tech Accessories

I added this app to my site and either by adding this to it or removing the banner from the top of my website, I received my first order! Or the product was on point. You can't go wrong doing so honestly so get it!

Simplehelpfultech

I heard great reviews on this app and immediately got my first order literally moments after adding app to my store. I will say its a must have app

The Simple Stash

Hey team of Uplinky, appreciate the amount of work and effort that you guys put in! I have no issues using this app thus far, and am looking forward to more sales in the coming months through your app. Keep up the good work! :)

-The Simple Stash

lessmoney.com

Love this app! I highly recommend this app...Simply fantastic in increasing conversions. If you are struggling with conversions, you might want to try this.

MAMAVIPSHOP

Great app! Easy and straight forward. I love how you can customize the color to match my brand. I highly recommend this app....Simply fantastic!!!

Dab Trendy

Great App, and also good guys, they fix any thing in fast time. Thanks for all, i recommend this app.

A Graceful Woman

Great app! Easy and straight forward. I love how you can customize the color to match my brand. I highly recommend this ap.

Beastie Ware

It does just what I wanted, easily and cost-effectively! Many thanks for distributing this app for free!!!

Zügzaag

A really good app, and support helped me customize the button in a timely manner. I recommend this, especially since it's free.

Creativetiger

been using for over 6 months , it's just the best , i totally recommend you , it really does the work and very easy setup