Uplinkly Sticky Cart

Developer
Uplinkly
4.9
March 4, 2021

I used the app to add a sticky add to cart button at the bottom of my shop. I've had some custom requests, tho. The support helped me super fast in an absolutely professional way. The request was taken very seriously and resolved super fast. I'm thankful I've chosen this app for "button-needs" and look forward to work with it for a long time.

Brandoras
Cyprus
Time spent using app: 2 months
Uplinkly replied April 21, 2021

Thank you kindly, it's always so nice to hear that our team handled things well :) All the best for 2021!

Edited January 7, 2021

Gostei muito! Está facilitando as coisas pra mim que comei agora, ele tem um plano acessivel e é muito bom

Compra BRA
Brazil
Time spent using app: 15 days
Uplinkly replied February 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate it.

December 31, 2020

The app works well and does its thing! I didn't know how to change the text of the sticky cart so I contacted. I received a quick, clear response! They are nice people who will help you quickly with setting up the app or if you have any problemsto solve!

KeukenBay
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 13 days
Uplinkly replied February 22, 2021

You are so welcome, we are glad we could help and make it look exactly how you wanted it :)

December 28, 2020

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Royal Barber Empire™
Time spent using app: 2 months
Uplinkly replied February 22, 2021

Fabulous, thanks so much!

December 23, 2020

Works pretty great for me and for totally free . Thanks Team for your app . I would say if you add more features like skip to checkout etc that would be great.

Grabby Loots™
Time spent using app: 9 months
Uplinkly replied February 22, 2021

We do have that feature on beta mode for the free plan you are on - if you want help seeing if it works for you let us know and we can guide you or set it up for you.