Uplinkly Sticky Cart

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
April 20, 2018

Great app. Does exactly what it is supposed to do!

Sankofa Edition
Time spent using app: 7 days
April 18, 2018

Now I rarely ever write reviews, and this one will be my first for Shopify but I have to give credit where credit is due.

On my first theme, the automatic installation did not work so I thought to my self, great another free app that does not work properly and customer service will take days to reply. I was wrong, Kelly assisted me within an hour or so and fixed my issue.

I ended up changing themes and this time had a different issues that ended up being a glitch on my end but Kelly responded to my email within half an hour.

The fact that an app like this is free is mind blowing and the customer service here is exceptional. Looking forward to using more of their apps and enjoying the great service they provide.

Give them a try - you won't regret it.

Wmofficial
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 17, 2018

The customer support is outstanding. Appreciate it!

Zenithheart
Time spent using app: 6 months
April 13, 2018

works very well.

The developers is super helpful and allowed us to modify the app.

Love Cocoa Store
Time spent using app: 6 months
April 12, 2018

thank you for the free app, works an intent is simple an elegant, no strings attached?

Smart Living Market
France
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 9, 2018

Great. The Support helped You out if You have any Problems. Works fine.

Topshop25
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 6, 2018

Great support. Helped me setup and adjust the sticky cart button as per my likes. Working great so far. Recommended from my side!

Wizardside
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 28, 2018

Very nice support, nice app! 5*

Germany
Time spent using app: 2 months
March 21, 2018

The app wasn't working on my store due to some code edits I had made to my template but they managed to fix it in a few hours for me at no cost! Would rate 6 stars if I could!! Thank you guys!

Colorwax