Uplinkly Sticky Cart

Boost Sales & Conversions With A Sticky Add To Cart Button

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Add a sticky add to cart button with uplinkly sticky cart

Wmofficial

Time spent using app About 1 month

Now I rarely ever write reviews, and this one will be my first for Shopify but I have to give credit where credit is due.

On my first theme, the automatic installation did not work so I thought to my self, great another free app that does not work properly and customer service will take days to reply. I was wrong, Kelly assisted me within an hour or so and fixed my issue.

I ended up changing themes and this time had a different issues that ended up being a glitch on my end but Kelly responded to my email within half an hour.

The fact that an app like this is free is mind blowing and the customer service here is exceptional. Looking forward to using more of their apps and enjoying the great service they provide.

Give them a try - you won't regret it.

Zenithheart

The customer support is outstanding. Appreciate it!

Love Cocoa Store

works very well.

The developers is super helpful and allowed us to modify the app.

Smart Living Market

Location France

thank you for the free app, works an intent is simple an elegant, no strings attached?

Topshop25

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great. The Support helped You out if You have any Problems. Works fine.

Wizardside

Great support. Helped me setup and adjust the sticky cart button as per my likes. Working great so far. Recommended from my side!

Location Germany

Very nice support, nice app! 5*

Colorwax

Location Italy

The app wasn't working on my store due to some code edits I had made to my template but they managed to fix it in a few hours for me at no cost! Would rate 6 stars if I could!! Thank you guys!

1 2 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 Next