Sticky Cart by Uplinkly

Boost Sales & Conversions With A Sticky Add To Cart Button

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Ultrasonic Scrubber

i really like this app keep up the good work hope to do more business. it helped me very much with what needed to be done

The Happy Paw Store

I've seen an immediate increase on my Add to Carts, almost double daily. Very easy to install, definitely recommend.

Millennium Inspire

Good app, the free version is enough to have a good looking Cart button while navigating.
Customization is so easy.

Loja Mawey

Loja Multi

muito bom! adorei o aplicativo! vou comprar o premium com toda certeza! obrigado por esse incrivel app!

ARDUES sport & adventure

Great app for stick add to cart button, and super fast support. I have not explored all its features yet, but love it so far!

High Valley Tech

I'm impressed! This is exactly what I needed. the design is so clean and straight to the point unlike other sticky add to cart apps. I totally recommend this!!!

Dytudoonline

Vai me ajudar muito a aumentar minhas vendas, aplicativo com um gatilho mental muito especifico e prático.

isBarry

Can't even explain how good and simple this app really is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timebasedtravel.nl

I have been using sticky cart for some time now, very easy to install and easy to use. Just makes life easier all in all, enough options to choose from and a great help desk if you get stuck. I needed some help with the HEX colour for the cart because i couldnit find the HEX section to fill in the HEX code. After getting intouch with the support they pointed me in the right direction it was starring me in the face. 10/10 for effort. Just click download > Install and you are nearly on your way.