Sticky Cart by Uplinkly

Sticky Cart by Uplinkly

by Uplinkly

Boost Sales & Conversions with a Sticky Add To Cart Button

Le Magasin Maroc

geatestly! Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

KDEAM OPTICS USA

I have a fairly successful store with a decent conversion rate. Last Monday I added Uplinky because the Add to Cart button by Shopify stopped working due to a sudden conflict with Facebook Messenger. Nobody could figure it out in a hurry... Lost lots of sales before I realized I could add an app to do the work. What I didn’t know was that when I turned on the Countdown Timer my conversion rate jumped up significantly. Its actually closer to 9% upon waking up in the mornings from a 1.2... No joke. This is a game changer!

Goodbuy

it is the best!it is the best!it is the best!it is the best!it is the best!it is the best!it is the best!it is the best!it is the best!it is the best!it is the best!it is the best!it is the best!it is the best!it is the best!it is the best!it is the best!it is the best!it is the best!

Actie Trends

great dont want to type 100 characters tho so: dsd d d d d d dd d d dd dlfsadnflkndslkmsaldslkfndlsndsds

Summer Body Fit

i want to see if this app can reduce abandonment checkout and increase add to cart so it can be very useful

KaratCuisine

The support helped me setup the sticky add to cart the way I wanted it and it looks awesome! Works flawlessly on all devices as well

D.I-Products

het is een goeie app

HappyCatWorld

great app! It provides a lot of value. also it is free to use. pro version optional. definitely a recommendation.

Magia Maquiagem™

Trend Beyond

Amazing free app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!