Sticky Cart by Uplinkly

Sticky Cart by Uplinkly

by Uplinkly

Boost Sales & Conversions With A Sticky Add To Cart Button

High Valley Tech

I'm impressed! This is exactly what I needed. the design is so clean and straight to the point unlike other sticky add to cart apps. I totally recommend this!!!

Dytudoonline

Vai me ajudar muito a aumentar minhas vendas, aplicativo com um gatilho mental muito especifico e prático.

isBarry

Can't even explain how good and simple this app really is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gadgetactie

Great app. I would recommend it. Good service. Easy to use. Conversion goes up and they help you when you need it.

Union General

great one.......................................................................................................................................................

Dermaluce

Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great

Qorello

Works like a charm! It seemed it didn't work on all our pages, so I contacted customer support and asked for help. They were very fast and delivered the solution very quickly! Thanks again!

Kingbarber

Facile à configurer en quelque seconde propose une version gratuite pour tester l'application rien d'autre à rajouter superbe application qui facilite la vie.

Mindful Stock

This app will increase your change of making a sale without looking spamy. Would recommend for any store that doesn't use it already.

MultiGadgets

I have tested this App and this is what i found:
- Great free feature.
- Works 100%
- Great customer support (they solve everything that you can't fix).
- Great App! Just test it and see for yourself.
I would definitely recommend this App!